Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Surely there comes a point where it's not 'sexual assault' so much as 'banter'?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I would just like to point out, for the benefit of any Thoughtpolice reading, that I entirely disassociate myself from these comments and denounce Berni and redgunamo as misthinking, misspeaking patriarchal Nazis, and white middle class males to boot.
    I didn't think your glw came on here anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    She's quite the hatecrimer herself, tbh.

I would just like to point out, for the benefit of any Thoughtpolice reading, that I entirely disassociate myself from these comments and denounce Berni and redgunamo as misthinking, misspeaking patriarchal Nazis, and white middle class males to boot.
    Oh, no worries. We're still at the banter stage, I think. No-one has actually made any real criminal charges of anything, have they. And I imagine they don't actually intend to.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

She's quite the hatecrimer herself, tbh.
    Oh, I know. I remember she had some views about the whole Savile/Yewtree business that would've got her lynched if uttered in certain company.

washing machine nowerdays
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

If this sort of thing's sexual assault, what are we to make of 'Young Mr Grace' in 'Are You Being Served?', ffs?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ulted-her.html
    I do like the way the article, in quoting from her statement says 'the lengthy post went on...'

Also..."We were instructed to call him Mr President". Yes, that is how you address a President or former PResident. Have you got a ****ing problem with that too?

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I do like the way the article, in quoting from her statement says 'the lengthy post went on...'

Also..."We were instructed to call him Mr President". Yes, that is how you address a President or former PResident. Have you got a ****ing problem with that too?
    While easy on the eye, she does seem a bit fùcking tiresome, doesn't she? All he did was feel your arse, love. Get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post

I would to be fair.

He is no longer the President so why on earth should he be addressed as such. He is simply Mr Bush.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I would to be fair.

He is no longer the President so why on earth should he be addressed as such. He is simply Mr Bush.
    It's simply etiquette, the way of things. No big deal, if you're not an American.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I would to be fair.

It's just courtesy, sw - how things are done. Politeness. In essence, it's no different to someone you don't know calling you 'Mr Williams' rather than 'Cùntybollix'.