Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Surely there comes a point where it's not 'sexual assault' so much as 'banter'?

Surely there comes a point where it's not 'sexual assault' so much as 'banter'?

If this sort of thing's sexual assault, what are we to make of 'Young Mr Grace' in 'Are You Being Served?', ffs?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ulted-her.html

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    If this sort of thing's sexual assault, what are we to make of 'Young Mr Grace' in 'Are You Being Served?', ffs?

Did he touch her bot bot?

He's an ex-president of the USA, for God's sake. Surely he's allowed a little feel?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Did he touch her bot bot?

He's an ex-president of the USA, for God's sake. Surely he's allowed a little feel?
    We must assume that's what she means by 'sexually assaulted me from behind' - particularly since the poor auld cünt can't even stand up these days. If you ask me, she ought to feel privileged to be goosed by the last president not to actually dodge a war.

Sexy little slag though, to be fair to the former POTUS.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Wheelchair bound nonagenarians can do as they please, surely? Sort of earned the right and have you seen the woman!. Eyebrows are an accurate barometer to the proliferation of growth down in the lady-garden and this chit is packing some watch springs let me tell you.

Yes, but they were free.... a bit like your mum
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Sexy little slag though, to be fair to the former POTUS.
    Yes. Like a sort of classy-looking Katy Perry. Also, wearing a short skirt and therefore asking for it

wd ghw imo

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Wheelchair bound nonagenarians can do as they please, surely? Sort of earned the right and have you seen the woman!. Eyebrows are an accurate barometer to the proliferation of growth down in the lady-garden and this chit is packing some watch springs let me tell you.
    I’d agree, h. I certInly intend to be a menace to chambermaids, nurses and similar in the unlikely event I ever achieve such an age.

Yes. Like a sort of classy-looking Katy Perry. Also, wearing a short skirt and therefore asking for it

wd ghw imo
    Indeed. I've deceided the whole nonsense is essentially the revenge of the ugly birds, with a few of their more presentable sisters joining in to make it interesting for the rest of us to look at.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Indeed. I've deceided the whole nonsense is essentially the revenge of the ugly birds, with a few of their more presentable sisters joining in to make it interesting for the rest of us to look at.
    I would just like to point out, for the benefit of any Thoughtpolice reading, that I entirely disassociate myself from these comments and denounce Berni and redgunamo as misthinking, misspeaking patriarchal Nazis, and white middle class males to boot.