Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 8 days of undulterated bliss in the United Arab Emirates

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I expect they know by now the extra space afforded by a suite allows you to bring more prostitutes to the room, some of whom will be siblings of the hotel staff so they are really looking after themselves.
    No, it isn't that. They know I dont indulge in that sort of thing. They do it because I am the main man, the head honcho, the decision-maker, the big cheese, numero uno, the Boss.

In other words, I signed the contract for the corporate account and my card pays all the bills. So they look after me- they follow the money.

Very sensible of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Apparently vaping is illegal in Thailand, so I'm going to have to go back on the fags in January.
    Really? Why? I mean, you can basically fück kids in Thailand and they're worried about vaping?

Indeed, however attacking a fellow Arsenal brother over where he chooses to holiday is extreme.

They both go to different places, pay large sums of money and presumably get huge enjoyment. This should be a cause for happiness not friction.
    Funny guy.

Apparently vaping is illegal in Thailand, so I'm going to have to go back on the fags in January.
    I dont think the law is necessarily applied to those carrying a british passport. At least that is my usual assumption on such matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    No, it isn't that. They know I dont indulge in that sort of thing. They do it because I am the main man, the head honcho, the decision-maker, the big cheese, numero uno, the Boss.

In other words, I signed the contract for the corporate account and my card pays all the bills. So they look after me- they follow the money.

Very sensible of them.
    Do they know you live in Colchester?
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Really? Why? I mean, you can basically fück kids in Thailand and they're worried about vaping?
    Control the controllables, b.

You cant stop people ****ing kids but you can stop the *******s having a good vape afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Do they know you live in Colchester?
    Yes, as they frequently send me stuff at home. Champagne, hampers, vouchers etc.....

Of course, they have no idea what or where Colchester is and they dont care.

Funny guy.
    It is the only shred of anything that we have in common and it should be cherished.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Hmm, if I were a sex tourist type looking for youthful victims I would be inclined to head for Cambodia or Laos in preference to Thailand, which is working quite hard at becoming civilised. A farang can still bribe his way out of a traffic violation easily enough, but drugs or kids are very much off limits nowadays.

The cigarette distributors are owned by influential Thai families, so there's no way they're going to allow a competitor into their market.

It is the only shred of anything that we have in common and it should be cherished.
    Not true. You are both partly Irish....you could bond over the colour green.