Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 8 days of undulterated bliss in the United Arab Emirates

8 days of undulterated bliss in the United Arab Emirates

are now over and all I have to show for it is this wonderful tan and a liver in need of repair.

Other than the wonderful memories of laying in the salt water of the Gulf of Oman whilst gazing at the Al Hajar mountains, refreshing swims with my wife and children in the quite wonderful pool, the endless array of pints, cocktails and bubbly, the magnificence of the burrata at the Italian restaurant, the genius of the roast duck at the Asian restaurant, the mouth watering steaks at the Gonu Bar overlooking the Gulf of Oman and the general bonhomie with the families whom we met and enjoyed many meals and discussions, of course.

'Ave that you Dutch Paddy c*nt

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    are now over and all I have to show for it is this wonderful tan and a liver in need of repair.

Other than the wonderful memories of laying in the salt water of the Gulf of Oman whilst gazing at the Al Hajar mountains, refreshing swims with my wife and children in the quite wonderful pool, the endless array of pints, cocktails and bubbly, the magnificence of the burrata at the Italian restaurant, the genius of the roast duck at the Asian restaurant, the mouth watering steaks at the Gonu Bar overlooking the Gulf of Oman and the general bonhomie with the families whom we met and enjoyed many meals and discussions, of course.

'Ave that you Dutch Paddy c*nt
    You have clearly broadened your cultural horizons and I salute you, w. I mean, schlepping to the middle east to feast on the same food you eat in London and lying in a pond of chlorine and urine is proper David Livingstone stuff.

Now that you're a seasoned traveller, you could try somewhere really exotic next year, like Magaluf.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You have clearly broadened your cultural horizons and I salute you, w. I mean, schlepping to the middle east to feast on the same food you eat in London and lying in a pond of chlorine and urine is proper David Livingstone stuff.

Now that you're a seasoned traveller, you could try somewhere really exotic next year, like Magaluf.
    You know, I thought of you once on holiday, Charles.

One of the women who has been there many times mentioned a very expensive hotel in Dubai that they had attended instead one year. She hated it as the food was awful and the clientele largely consisted of anti-social snobs who went there mostly to reaffirm in their own minds how rich and sophisticated they must be in order to afford it.

It was at that point that I thought of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    A good night out is Magaluf.

Well it was 30 years ago (nearly).

Sun, E's, Karting track, cheap booze, even cheaper girls. What was not to like?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

We have also had 8 days of unadulterated bliss
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

One of the women who has been there many times mentioned a very expensive hotel in Dubai that they had attended instead one year. She hated it as the food was awful and the clientele largely consisted of anti-social snobs who went there mostly to reaffirm in their own minds how rich and sophisticated they must be in order to afford it.

I thought of you when I saw a dog poo on the pavement.*

Plus, your mum.

*I didn't see a dog poo on the pavement.

Anyone who holidays in Dubai is in no position to feel snobbish about anything, though

It is a vulgar, ugly, ghastly place for vulgar, ugly, ghastly people

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    We have also had 8 days of unadulterated bliss
    nice one, centurion

Wesley did you sweat over there ?
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Wesley did you sweat over there ?
    Did he sweat?

I've stood in a boozer ankle-deep in his sweat when it was 5 degrees outside. The man sweats like a sex tourist lying by a Dubai swimming pool.