Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: This Jared O'Mara does appear to be the git that just keeps giving.

This Jared O'Mara does appear to be the git that just keeps giving.

"Sexy little slags"

He's making Mhairi Black look like a model parliamentarian.

https://order-order.com/2017/10/25/j...irls-fingered/

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    "Sexy little slags"

Saint Jeremy is oddly quiet; usually he has quite robust views about acceptable language.

Apparently not where women or jews are concerned, though.

"Sexy little slags"

My sister lives in his constituency - said he was awfully nice when he came round campaigning. She still voted for Nick Clegg though

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    My sister lives in his constituency - said he was awfully nice when he came round campaigning. She still voted for Nick Clegg though
    Christ, what a choice

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Saint Jeremy is oddly quiet; usually he has quite robust views about acceptable language.

Apparently not where women or jews are concerned, though.
    Selective Guardianism, I'm calling it...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Christ, what a choice
    Yes. Clegg is at least an adult, though, I suppose.

These protest votes to oust particular candidates never end well, though. You invariably end up with the most awful people getting in.

"Sexy little slags"

Just goes to show, folks. Be careful what you write on internet message boards. Today it's a labour politician being strung up for saying the kind of stuff, possibly in jest, you read on AWIMB every day, possibly in jest. Tomorrow it could be any of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Just goes to show, folks. Be careful what you write on internet message boards. Today it's a labour politician being strung up for saying the kind of stuff, possibly in jest, you read on AWIMB every day, possibly in jest. Tomorrow it could be any of us.
    PS - obviously it's way too ****ing late because this bloke wrote dem fings years and years ago....

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Social media isn't real life though, is it. And if it is, then people need to take a long, hard look at themselves and where they've gone wrong.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Social media isn't real life though, is it. And if it is, then people need to take a long, hard look at themselves and where they've gone wrong.
    Christ, imagine if someone dug out some of the racial abuse I've posted at you, r? I'd be doing a 30 year stretch for hate crime quicker than you can say 'KKK'.