Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I like this young Eddie, Never heard of him and makes a good impression. Whereas

I like this young Eddie, Never heard of him and makes a good impression. Whereas

the other wonderkids who I've heard about lately don't ever live up to the hype imo.

I thought this Nelson fella was supposed to be the *******s and numerous other younsters mo always harps on about.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    the other wonderkids who I've heard about lately don't ever live up to the hype imo.

I thought this Nelson fella was supposed to be the *******s and numerous other younsters mo always harps on about.
    In fairness, they do keep beating other teams this season, so they must have something about them.

I think this year could be Lulpoli's breakthrough season.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    I think this year could be Lulpoli's breakthrough season.
    I used to like those games when it was full kids in the team plus someone like Cygan.
    Quincy looked good to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    In fairness, they do keep beating other teams this season, so they must have something about them.
    yes, but you do get the immediate feeling with some of them you know they are never going to make it in the 1st team in the long run.

Though that Walcott fella looks promising.

yes, but you do get the immediate feeling with some of them you know they are never going to make it in the 1st team in the long run.

Though that Walcott fella looks promising.
    Ah, but we know from experience that 90% of them will never make the first team. They're still good enough to win in Belgrade, though.

I used to like those games when it was full kids in the team plus someone like Cygan.
    Quincy looked good to me.
    From those days, how many can we name who came through to be first team regulars? Gibbs? Errrr....anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    From those days, how many can we name who came through to be first team regulars? Gibbs? Errrr....anyone else?
    Cesc

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Cesc
    Cesc was never really a yoot, though, was he? He barely spent any time with the yoot before graduating to the first team.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Cesc was never really a yoot, though, was he? He barely spent any time with the yoot before graduating to the first team.
    Too good for the yoots, too good for the first team. Too good for this world, b