Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Dracula Has Risen From the Grave

Dracula Has Risen From the Grave

thoroughly enjoyed the 1968 Classic over the weekend. Very, very British! Made in 1968 with Christopher Lee reprising his famous role as Ol' Drac. Ends up being pursued by a humble village baker who looks suspiciously like Roger Daltrey.

Given the current sexual assault kerfuffle it was rather amusing to see the various women become mesmerized and willingly bare their necks. Of course once he was vanquished they played it off like they were victims. Ha, that's not what I saw!

Ergo my theory that Barry Weinstein is, in fact, Dracula.

A good portion of the movie was situated in a village pub. Note, I didn't see one football banner, not any 'bar games'. Not a Golden Tee to be found. Everyone seemed to be most concerned about getting drunk in a hurry One other thing I noticed, why is the bar wench always a brunette while the beauty and object of affection is always a blonde? Hmmmm.....
    Last edited by Chief Arrowhead; 10-24-2017 at 03:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Arrowhead View Post
    One other thing I noticed, why is the bar wench always a brunette while the beauty and object of affection is always a blonde? Hmmmm.....
    It's a funny old trope, how the notion of Nordic racial supremacy in this regard is so widely followed.