Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fûckssake! BTSport are using a woman to head up their commentary team for The Ashes.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Fûckssake! BTSport are using a woman to head up their commentary team for The Ashes.

Richie Benaud must be spinning in his grave. Why can’t women just leave is this one thing withou sticking their fúcking noses in?

The modern world is shít and can just fùck off.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Richie Benaud must be spinning in his grave. Why can’t women just leave is this one thing withou sticking their fúcking noses in?

The modern world is shít and can just fùck off.
    Is cricket comprehensible only to males, b?

And the only males it is comprehensible to are middle class tossers like you c

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    . . . . . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    . . . . . . . .
    Oh, now I feel dreadful, I will immediately go and kill myself for being middle class.

Oh, now I feel dreadful, I will immediately go and kill myself for being middle class.
    I would have thought that you were upper class.... you are a knight and all round toff
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    I would have thought that you were upper class.... you are a knight and all round toff
    I thought he was a big spud munching imposter!

And so you should - feel dreadful. No need to kill yourself old stick. I think your predilections will do that shortly enough.

Took up your recommendation for Great Expectations - excellent read

And so you should - feel dreadful. No need to kill yourself old stick. I think your predilections will do that shortly enough.

Took up your recommendation for Great Expectations - excellent read
    All my habits are healthy

It is a great read indeed, but actually bettered, I feel, in film form by David Lean. A true masterpiece.

. . . . . . . .
    Actually, That's not true H. Women are being shoehorned in all over the gaff and it's just never really scanned, has it ? Listening to women commentate on Football is akin to listening to some pre pubescent 11 year old lad giving it his all on Jim'll fix it ( back in the day ).
    The pitch just lacks gravitas for me.
    Of course. The real cruel blow to feminist types must be the fact that broadcasters have gone out of their way to wheel in a succession of miss world bints to anchor things like SSN and other Footy showpieces. No sign of a Clare Balding type smiling across the desk at a bloke, invariably old enough to be her father there eh ?

Basically, yes.