Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Any of you on Yammer?

Any of you on Yammer?

My company has it so every morning I get an email highlighting a few posts I might be interested in...actually I think the algorithm is wrong because it’s more like the most popular posts or company highlighted posts.

Anyways first entry today -

When women support women we accomplish amazing things - please join our growing circle!

Aaaaaalrighty then...will just delete and move onto something more profitable and constructive for the company.

-

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    My company has it so every morning I get an email highlighting a few posts I might be interested in...actually I think the algorithm is wrong because it’s more like the most popular posts or company highlighted posts.

Anyways first entry today -

When women support women we accomplish amazing things - please join our growing circle!

Aaaaaalrighty then...will just delete and move onto something more profitable and constructive for the company.

-
    I just started getting these at my work in the last few weeks.
    I don't really see the point. There is a whole team working on this crap and it's pointless.

Same here Pat.

The team that does this for us also look after out Twitter and Facebook.

Man I wish I could do that...would do a fine job but I’m not in the marketing clique so don’t have a chance