Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Well I was planning to oppress women, but the bloke out of Rizzle Kicks say it's bad

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Yes. Unfortunately, or perhaps through design, they raised a generation of women who are utterly self-centred and are unable to accept any form of accountability for their actions, preferring to play the victim.

It isn't a brilliant idea to raise people to believe that everything is someone else's fault.

The most irritating thing is that as a straight male you have to actually live with them. The gays dont know how lucky they are.
    I wouldn't mind being blamed for everything if I'd actually got to do a good amount of oppressing, tbh. But I'm not aware that I ever have. I've never been allowed to own slaves, run India, sell opium and guns to half the world, shoot Aborigines or red injuns or treat women like chattel.

Basically, we're paying for all the good stuff our forefathers got to do. Not fair imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Interesting side note: For much of last week when people were saying what a shîte name for a storm Brian was and things like 'Whoever heard of a scary Brian?', I was busy referring them to Brian Boru and the Battle of Clontarf.

See? Doing my bit for Anglo-Irish understanding there.
    He has a beer named after him of course. I think the accompanying "Notes/Commercial Description" given are particularly helpful to the curious drinker.

https://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/26/16520/

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    it genius tbf.

I shall now live my life by that rule.

I get confused reading the Guardian - which I only ever do from links posted on here.
    They appear to espouse the defence of the muslamics and the feminism stuff; when quite clearly the two are polar opposites.

So, it is ok to repress women if your a muslim bloke. Is that right?

Basically, yes. They'd prefer it if you did it on the down-low and got your missus to pretend she likes walking round looking like a funereal postbox, but basically they're happy for you to carry on oppressing.

I wouldn't mind being blamed for everything if I'd actually got to do a good amount of oppressing, tbh. But I'm not aware that I ever have. I've never been allowed to own slaves, run India, sell opium and guns to half the world, shoot Aborigines or red injuns or treat women like chattel.

Basically, we're paying for all the good stuff our forefathers got to do. Not fair imo.
    Your forefathers would probably criticise you for allowing this to happen.

It all started with letting them vote, then letting them work during wars. Road to hell.....

Basically, yes. They'd prefer it if you did it on the down-low and got your missus to pretend she likes walking round looking like a funereal postbox, but basically they're happy for you to carry on oppressing.
    Wow. It is almost as if the paper is populated with self-righteous, hypocritical, hack wakners
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

At least it stops toxic males from leering at her.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    At least it stops toxic males from leering at her.
    That too, is genius.

Why has no-one suggested the wearing of such items to all the ladies of the West?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    That too, is genius.

Why has no-one suggested the wearing of such items to all the ladies of the West?
    Ah, but that would be cultural appropriation.

Join the army, son; it's a man's life.

Anyway, it used to be

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Essentially, though, this is the nature of identity politics, isn't it? It must define the 'enemy' as evil in order to sustain itself. Thus, inevitably, the straight, white, anglophone male is absolutely at the bottom of the inverse pyramid that is identity politics and must abase himself and apologise abjectly for his very existence before even being allowed to speak.

Fùck 'em. I like being a straight, white anglophone male. They're all cünts.
    Well, quite. The dollies just want to join in with all the fun, I think.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."