Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Well I was planning to oppress women, but the bloke out of Rizzle Kicks say it's bad

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    You watch that stuff?
    It was on straight after bake-off and featured Iwan Thomas revealing himself to be the thickest man on the planet

I’m not proud, a. I’ll watch any old shīte if I’m honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I’m not proud, a. I’ll watch any old shīte if I’m honest.
    Fair enough. It's not pride that leads me to avoid such content, but fear of excruciating discomfort.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Well quite. It doesn't help my view of his witterings that he recently appeared on Celebrity Bear Grylls Island (or whatever it's called) and revealed himself to be a lazy, selfish, entitled, spoilt little prick in urgent need of a solid right-hander.
    I think the phrase 'solid right hander' might mean something else these days.

Anyone who utters the phrase toxic masculinity is a complete and utter ****.

The world is fúcked when a Rizzle Kick is lecturing other people via the medium of The Guardian newspaper website.
    Last edited by SWv2; 10-23-2017 at 03:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    The world is fúcked when a Rizzle Kick is lecturing other people via the medium of The Guardian newspaper website.
    Who is this gentleman anyway? It could look it up, of course, but I need the AWIMB view so I can adjust my prejudices accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Not long before the dialectic kicks into action and the antithesis of "toxic feminism" starts to circulate.

In fact, shall we start it? Shall we meme it up?

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I think the phrase 'solid right hander' might mean something else these days.

Apart from anything else, it contains a redundancy because what the users of the phrase actually mean is that masculinity in its commonly and historically understood sense is - by its very nature - toxic.

It's almost up there with 'mansplaining' in my shítlist of bullshít quasi-feminist terms.

IF YOU'RE WRONG AND I POINT IT OUT, LOVE, THAT'S NOT 'MANSPLAINING', IT'S 'EXPLAINING'! AND IT USUALLY HAS TO BE DONE BECAUSE YOU'RE A BIT THICK. ACCUSING ME OF 'MANSPLAINING' DOESN'T MAKE YOU ANY LESS WRONG OR ANY LESS THICK!

Not long before the dialectic kicks into action and the antithesis of "toxic feminism" starts to circulate.

In fact, shall we start it? Shall we meme it up?
    It already exists. They're called 'TERFs' (Trans-Exclusionary Radical Feminists).

Basically, they're actual women who rather resent blokes in frocks rocking up and telling them what being a woman is all about.
    Much, I imagine, as black people would react to a white bloke covered in boot polish explaining the black experience to them.

Who is this gentleman anyway? It could look it up, of course, but I need the AWIMB view so I can adjust my prejudices accordingly.
    From the evidence presented so far, he's a **** and no mistake.

He is a singer as such, rapper perhaps more accurate or perhaps Grime or whatever. Sub grime.

They are both Arsenal supporters I think.

They're shíte obviously.