Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: To Cadogan Hall to see Richard Thompson.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Well one is not smoking so can't see the legal issue here.
    Perhaps, but if someone is offended by it then pearls will get clutched.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Perhaps, but if someone is offended by it then pearls will get clutched.
    You can’t live your life based on fear of insulting another, especially not in this current / modern day nanny state we all inhabit.

Smoking is illegal on a train, Dutch is not planning to smoke. He will vape, he cares not what a soft gay jessy it makes him look. He is doing no wrong.

In fact if he is arrested and charged then I will offer to represent him and further will waive my fee save for expenses which I will charge back upon victory.

You can’t live your life based on fear of insulting another, especially not in this current / modern day nanny state we all inhabit.

Smoking is illegal on a train, Dutch is not planning to smoke. He will vape, he cares not what a soft gay jessy it makes him look. He is doing no wrong.

In fact if he is arrested and charged then I will offer to represent him and further will waive my fee save for expenses which I will charge back upon victory.
    Of course you have hit upon the nub of the matter here, sw; viz, there is no way to look like Jimmy Dean whilst vaping. Some **** surely can invent an e-gigarette that looks like a cigarette?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Of course you have hit upon the nub of the matter here, sw; viz, there is no way to look like Jimmy Dean whilst vaping. Some **** surely can invent an e-gigarette that looks like a cigarette?
    As I understand it, they're not really supposed to make ones that look like cigarettes. I can't see the problem with making ones that look like Meerschaum pipes, though.

Bit like standing in a bar drinking Barbican while pretending you are a real man?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    As I understand it, they're not really supposed to make ones that look like cigarettes. I can't see the problem with making ones that look like Meerschaum pipes, though.
    Yes, that would be the other option. Or, I suppose, you could make it like a tumescent phallus; this would be an aid to potential quitters who might, after a while, find it tiresome sucking on a jap's eye.

Bit like standing in a bar drinking Barbican while pretending you are a real man?
    A real man is defined by neither cigarettes nor alcohol, sw, but by the compassion and love in his heart.

So that's you fúcked.

Yes, that would be the other option. Or, I suppose, you could make it like a tumescent phallus; this would be an aid to potential quitters who might, after a while, find it tiresome sucking on a jap's eye.
    What about the gays and the ladies, though? They may greatly enjoy sucking on a huge, artificial Johnson.

Frankly, I can't believe you've been so non-inclusive of sexual minorities like homos and birds.
    Last edited by Burney; 10-23-2017 at 01:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    What about the gays and the ladies, though? They may greatly enjoy sucking on a huge, artificial Johnson.

Frankly, I can't believe you've been so non-inclusive of sexual minorities like homos and birds you've been.
    I need to engage in self-criticism. A lot of self-criticism.

A real man is defined by neither cigarettes nor alcohol, sw, but by the compassion and love in his heart.

So that's you fúcked.
    Real men drive diesel cars.

Motoring fact.