Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Good morning I think.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I am unsure how it is underpowered as you say as after applying the accelerator it goes up the necessary speed depending on the road which I am travelling.

In this respect it has all the power I need.

Are you perhaps a F1 driver, if so I apologise for the confusion.
    If you're happy with mediocrity I wish you well with it, sw. You don't really have the roads there to drive properly anyway, do you? You spend half your life stuck behind a herd of cows or a tractor dragging tralierloads of sileage.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It is not faster. In the real world, driven properly, it is far less fast. It is more economical over long distances, but unless you drive in excess of 15,000 miles a year, this will be offset by the higher maintenance and purchase costs.

And torque is good for pulling tree stumps out of the ground. Do you use your car to pull up many tree stumps?
    I will have to disagree, a slight depression of the throttle puts it into it's peak power band (1500 - 3500 rpm) and it kicks you back into your seat like there is no tomorrow.

And when I'm cruising at 80 units of speed and put my foot down, I can be doing 100 units of speed in about 1.5 seconds. Impressive machine.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    If you're happy with mediocrity I wish you well with it, sw. You don't really have the roads there to drive properly anyway, do you? You spend half your life stuck behind a herd of cows or a tractor dragging tralierloads of sileage.
    We have been here before, we both see cars for very different things.

You drive them for fun, enjoyment also. I will bet you own driving gloves.

For me it is purely a functional item, for ferrying family around, a large boot for ball bags and the so called big shop on those occasions I am roped into that. Mainly ball bags all the same.

And no, I am not a ball bag. You are.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    I will have to disagree, a slight depression of the throttle puts it into it's peak power band (1500 - 3500 rpm) and it kicks you back into your seat like there is no tomorrow.

And when I'm cruising at 80 units of speed and put my foot down, I can be doing 100 units of speed in about 1.5 seconds. Impressive machine.
    You can disagree all you like, it makes no difference to the truth.