Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Just in case anyone has forgotten these brave words

Just in case anyone has forgotten these brave words

Quite astonishing I thought, píss poor is being very generous to them.

I accept we played well but we have played a lot better (if that makes sense).

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

The chap in the Guardian reckons we were shíte and that we're mainly shíte because Xhaka and Kolasinec are shíte. (I paraphrase)

This strikes me as harsh.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

I felt that conceding two was a teensy bit embarrassing, since they gave every indication of being dogshít.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    The chap in the Guardian reckons we were shíte and that we're mainly shíte because Xhaka and Kolasinec are shíte. (I paraphrase)

Not harsh about Xhaka imo
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    He was fouled when he lost the ball, wasn't he? I know his form isn't great the moment, but still.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Xhaka did well apart from the goal I thought. Very easy to play against a side with no midfield for the last hour all the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Dr Dick is on top cartoon character form in that thread as well.

He was fouled when he lost the ball, wasn't he? I know his form isn't great the moment, but still.
    He's a funny one, Xhaka. He sometimes looks great, but he does the one thing you really don't want from a midfielder, which is surrender possession far, far too easily.

Well I may get told off having won 5-2 but we weren’t that brilliant, they were pish. There was individual errors from 3-4 players which accounted for their goals, two bad goals to give away at any level of football and they played themselves into trouble with cards early for Williams and Gueye.

Perfect game for us really, Ozil had all the time and space he wanted, Bellerin was not threatened at all and they had no midfield.

Saw one moment in the first half where Sanchez had dropped into our half to collect the ball and when he played forward Ramsey was the most advanced player apart from Lacazette. An isolated incident one may say but one that still suggests a little calamitous approach perhaps.

Nice to see Jack Jackie wee Jack Wilshere back mind you.