Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I do fear the rise of the Spurs to an extent.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    We did have a pretty fierce starting 11 yesterday. The Lacazette, Ozil, Sanchez combo. When you see the three of them you can see how it might work out. Lacazette is actually good. Of course Ramsey can be counted on to spray nine balls wide from close range. He should have scored in the third minute.
    Well two thirds of the trio you mention are Arsenal players for only a few more weeks. However, we do have Iwobi and Wilshere who can play in there before Theo gets a chance. We also have Cazorla coming back who can play in the middle and then Ramsey can also play further forward in one of those positions.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Well two thirds of the trio you mention are Arsenal players for only a few more weeks. However, we do have Iwobi and Wilshere who can play in there before Theo gets a chance. We also have Cazorla coming back who can play in the middle and then Ramsey can also play further forward in one of those positions.
    I see a future in motivational speaking if the medical things falls down.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    The imminent NLD could be an enlightening match.
    Odd way of spelling 'painful'.

We might not get gubbed, of course. After all, Leicester won the league, so anything can happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Odd way of spelling 'painful'.

We might not get gubbed, of course. After all, Leicester won the league, so anything can happen.

If I may use a cliché then I believe form goes out the window in a local derby.

I was collecting my son from a birthday party at 6pm yesterday when another parent informed me that Harry Kane had fallen foul to a hamstring injury, a quick 3-4 week calculation had me sensing victory.

He’s not injured.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    You didn't see yesterday's tweet by Sanchez suggesting he might stay then? And Ozil ain't going nowhere.