Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I've just noticed that the Everton fan who throws a punch at the Lyon player during

I've just noticed that the Everton fan who throws a punch at the Lyon player during

yesterday's ruckus is holding a small child in his arms at the time

Toxic masculinity

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post

Toxic masculinity
    No, not at all. We're not all like that.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Toxic masculinity
    I would imagine the child was horribly ashamed by his father's inability to throw a decent punch.

And you do have to remember that this man was from Liverpool. Judging all men by the standards of Liverpudlians is like judging all restaurant food by what you'll find in the bins behind the local kebab shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I would imagine the child was horribly ashamed by his father's inability to throw a decent punch.

And you do have to remember that this man was from Liverpool. Judging all men by the standards of Liverpudlians is like judging all restaurant food by what you'll find in the bins behind the local kebab shop.
    I'm in the box on Sunday, so get to avoid the general public

Toxic masculinity
    You've just noticed... have you missed all papers, online comments and TV this morning?
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

I don't get why footballers can have all the fights they want, but a fan gets involved and it's a police matter? Double standards imo