Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Fck off Obama, you race-baiting, Islamist apologising, war-mongering ****

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    THankfully, I understand that Mexico will be paying for it.
    Yeah, but with American money

You know the thing, give them a line of credit only redeemable in the US so it looks like Mexico is spending billions of dollars at Macy's and Walmart and with Budweiser and Boeing. Lots of American advisers will also be dispatched down there to supervise while getting paid out of that same credit pot, however the cash will almost all be spent in the US.

It's the customary aid-and-trade-with-the-third-world con.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Yeah, well they know where to find the cash, if you follow me..

Talking of those chaps, did you ever see this? Came across it years ago while researching something or other.
    Possibly the greatest, and most misleading, book review title ever.

One Man's Zeta Jones."Prime Obsession: Bernhard Riemann and the Greatest Unsolved Problem in Mathematics"

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Lucky for the USA that Mexico are paying for it then.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Talking of those chaps, did you ever see this? Came across it years ago while researching something or other.
    Possibly the greatest, and most misleading, book review title ever.

One Man's Zeta Jones."Prime Obsession: Bernhard Riemann and the Greatest Unsolved Problem in Mathematics"
    Oh yeah, the Riemann Zeta Function

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Plus, of course, what he said was to a large extent true.
    It's not true just because you say it is. If I call you a f*aggit, that is not necessarily true. Oh wait, it's me saying it, so it actually does stand a good chance of being true. But when you say it, that's another matter.

Truy廙n th繫ng nhi廙u v廙 khu cn h廙 廕σ b廕υ ti礙u chu廕姊 6 th繫ng minh v* 8 kh獺c bi廙t v廙i t礙n g廙i d廙 獺n saigon intela, m廙i 璽y, t廕*p o*n LDG ti廕穆 t廙卉 ghi i廙m cho nh* 廕吟 tが b廕彫g c獺ch mua b廕υ hi廙m gi廕ξ quy廕篙 n廙i lo r廙告 ro t*i s廕τ kh獺ch h*ng trong 5 nm.

B廕υ hi廙m cho t*i s廕τ 瓊 tr廙 th*nh d廙ch v廙 kh繫ng th廙 thi廕簑 v廙i nh廙疸g ai bi廕篙 quan t璽m 廕積 nh廙疸g r廙告 ro c籀 th廙 g廕搆 ph廕ξ. Tuy nhi礙n, 廙i v廙i t*i s廕τ l廙n nhが nh* 廙 th穫 ngが廙i Vi廙t v廕南 chがa quan t璽m nhi廙u 廕積 vi廙c mua b廕υ hi廙m cho lo廕【 t*i s廕τ n*y 廙 ph簷ng ng廙冠 r廙告 ro.

Trが廙c 籀, Saigon Intela 瓊 g璽y s廙t tr礙n th廙 trが廙ng khi ch*nh th廙妾 tri廙n khai m繫 h穫nh cn h廙 th繫ng minh 廕σ b廕υ 6 y廕簑 t廙 th繫ng minh mang 廕積 nhi廙u kh獺c bi廙t v* ti廕篙 ki廙m chi ph* 廕吟 tが hヾn so v廙i c獺c d廙 獺n khu cn h廙 b*n giao ho*n thi廙n truy廙n th廙ng kh獺c.

廕搾 bi廙t hヾn, khi b*n giao cn h廙, LDG Group c簷n t廕搖g cho kh獺ch h*ng ph簷ng ng廙 th繫ng minh k癡m h廙 t廙 n廙i th廕另, c廙*a k*nh cが廙ng l廙帷 khung g廙 cao c廕叼 v* nhi廙u trang b廙 n廙i th廕另 kh獺c.
    Theo 繫ng Li礙m, n廕簑 kh獺ch h*ng s廙 h廙真 cn h廙 Saigon Intela th穫 ch廙 c廕吵 廕吟 tが th礙m kho廕τg t廙 60 80 tri廙u cho n廙i th廕另 v* v廕*t d廙叩g gia 穫nh l* c籀 th廙 廙 ngay, th廕叼 hヾn r廕另 nhi廙u so v廙i vi廙c 廕吟 tが mua c獺c cn h廙 b*n giao ho*n thi廙n cヾ b廕τ truy廙n th廙ng c羅ng ph璽n kh繳c hi廙n nay.