Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Fúck off Obama, you race-baiting, Islamist apologising, war-mongering ****

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Rape isn't great, admittedly.
    You should definitely get a t-shirt printed saying that

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    The one I like is when people claim Trump's election was fuelled by racism, when his election relied on the votes of millions of people who had previously voted a black man into office.

So how does that work exactly? Obama was such a bad President he turned people racist?
    Have you ever tried telling someone under 30 that Obama was not only a bad president, but one of the worst ever. They simply don't get the concept that he was anything but a knight in shining armour. There is more than a touch of Oh Jeremy Corbyn..... about the whole thing. Which, incidently and ironically (in its proper sense) always reminds me of the Nuremberg rallies.

Quote Originally Posted by The Insider View Post
    Have you ever tried telling someone under 30 that Obama was not only a bad president, but one of the worst ever. They simply don't get the concept that he was anything but a knight in shining armour. There is more than a touch of Oh Jeremy Corbyn..... about the whole thing. Which, incidently and ironically (in its proper sense) always reminds me of the Nuremberg rallies.
    Yes, because Jeremy Corbyn is exactly like Hitler.

The drugs thing..... its the obvious route for drugs. It doesnt mean that those crossing are bringing drugs with them. Plus the drugs are the crime so it is effectively two for the price of one. And anyway, drugs are cool and people want them in the country.
    The CIA are in charge of most of the drugs, I thought, and surely no mere POTUS can do anything about them. Unless they were to do something really drastic like, erm, draining the swamp.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    The CIA are in charge of most of the drugs, I thought, and surely no mere POTUS can do anything about them. Unless they were to do something really drastic like, erm, draining the swamp.
    Legalise the puff and build a wall to stop the rest.

Yes, because Jeremy Corbyn is exactly like Hitler.
    I believe he's referring to the tendency to unthinking, unquestioning and brainless personality cult that has - bizarrely - sprung up around Corbyn. Whether Corbyn is like Hitler is not the point (he's not - due to not being clever or magnetic enough, for starters). The point is that the dynamic is similar.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I believe he's referring to the tendency to unthinking, unquestioning and brainless personality cult that has - bizarrely - sprung up around Corbyn. Whether Corbyn is like Hitler is not the point (he's not - due to not being clever or magnetic enough, for starters). The point is that the dynamic is similar.
    Personality cult

Corbyn

Quote Originally Posted by The Insider View Post
    One of the worst ever?

Certainly almost all illegal drug trafficking is done by some law enforcement concern or other nowadays. Everybody has a right to make a living, I suppose, not just criminals.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Personality cult

Corbyn
    Well, yes. Despite being almost wholly devoid of personality, his acolytes seem to have projected one onto him and decided to worship it. It's really most odd.