Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Debuchy-Elneny-Holding back 3

Debuchy-Elneny-Holding back 3

Just asking for trouble imo

I backed Red Star +1 goal at 19/20

So just need them to win or draw

17 wins this season so they should be quite disappointed if they can't get something out of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    I backed Red Star +1 goal at 19/20

So just need them to win or draw

17 wins this season so they should be quite disappointed if they can't get something out of the game.
    Wilsh will deal with them, T.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Cashed out at 1/2...freeeeee money

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Cashed out at 1/2...freeeeee money
    Oh no you didnt. You lost money yet again due to being an absolute cvnt-flap of a gambler. To make your evening worse,I must inform you that I lumped a huge amount of money on Arsenal to win 1-0. Im literally rolling around in cash and whatsmore, fingering your mum's arse-hole with a bunched up roll of 20's.

Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    Oh no you didnt. You lost money yet again due to being an absolute cvnt-flap of a gambler. To make your evening worse,I must inform you that I lumped a huge amount of money on Arsenal to win 1-0. Im literally rolling around in cash and whatsmore, fingering your mum's arse-hole with a bunched up roll of 20's.
    Floyd is coming out more and more

I won Donald.

Welcome back, Floyd.

Quote Originally Posted by bbrian View Post
    Floyd is coming out more and more
    I'm really starting to believe it's him
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'