Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Peter, have you ever been accosted by students in this manner, or are all the

Peter, have you ever been accosted by students in this manner, or are all the

social justice warriors you have to put up with colleagues?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMc8pczn-hs
    Last edited by Monty92; 10-19-2017 at 01:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post

I'd like to teleport them all into the middle of the Battle of Stalingrad so they can see what a real unsafe space looks like.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I'd like to teleport them all into the middle of the Battle of Stalingrad so they can see what a real unsafe space looks like.
    Did you get as far as 1:05?

I was once followed into the car par by a student carrying some sort of stick. He wanted to discuss why his appeal had been rejected.

I got him to follow me towards one of the lights where the CCTV was, spoke to him calmly and then showed him the cameras that were watching us. He started crying......quite sad really.

Other than that, no. All the militants are on the staff. The students (including the union) dont really give a **** about any of it.

The only thing they raise is the fact that all the staff are white.

Blimey. At least by the time these people are running their county its empire will have already collapsed.

Quite sure if the Prof had just chinned her nobody would take issue.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

Quite sure if the Prof had just chinned her nobody would take issue.
    Hmm. Not quite sure you understand how this stuff works, tbh.

Hold on soldier, I am Irish and by nature of your statement I have taken offence at your insinuation that Irish people are stupid and cannot grasp a simple principle.

You see, I fully understand how this stuff works. A two day Appreciating Ethnic Minorities course for you.

Pal.

You're disgusting. You disgust me. This is not a debate. You dont get a choice.

Yeah, I think he could have told them to **** right off and grow the hell up. His patience is admirable.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    You're disgusting. You disgust me. This is not a debate. You dont get a choice.

Yeah, I think he could have told them to **** right off and grow the hell up. His patience is admirable.
    It's because they're customers now as much as they're students. They have to be pandered to rather than told to just fùcking get a grip.