Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I refuse to believe any member of AWIMB, this venerable august club , would have

I refuse to believe any member of AWIMB, this venerable august club , would have

anything to do with Golf, the sport of ****s.

The only useful purpose a golf club can serve is to beat unto death some golf playing pustule before inserting it into his unwiped arse'ole.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post

The only useful purpose a golf club can serve is to beat unto death some golf playing pustule before inserting it into his unwiped arse'ole.
    I play of 15 - what do you play off H?

Come on H, they are fine people. They amble around for 4 hours dressed like ****z then spend the next 4 hours going over every ****ing shot at the bar.
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Wonderful game, h. Unfortunately, no time to play it currently

Go **** yourself you utter depraved ****
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I play of 15 - what do you play off H?
    Hacker imo
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Does crazy golf count, Herbs? I quite like putting a ball or two through a hole in a miniature windmill at the seaside.

I play a bit of golf every now and again, H

You could try that on me I suppose, but you'd end up with a Callaway driver's head where your teeth used to be.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

I played St George's Hill a few weeks ago. Hit it into Sir Cliff's lake. Twice.

I gave it up when I realised all the people playing it mispronounce the name of the game.

It’s ‘goff’, for god’s sake! What do they teach people at school these days?