Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Really I think this whole feminist push reflects an anxiety that pretty soon sex

Really I think this whole feminist push reflects an anxiety that pretty soon sex

dolls will suffice. Not gonna want to get it on with any of you dumb human cvnts. I got Arielle here, plastic and so forth making all the appropriate sounds.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    dolls will suffice. Not gonna want to get it on with any of you dumb human cvnts. I got Arielle here, plastic and so forth making all the appropriate sounds.
    Speaking of which, glad to see the ginger fella finally getting round to fúcking Anita in 'Humans'. Can't believe they made us wait 4 episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    Eastie, do you want to invest in my consent app? It logs every stage of consent on the cloud from "Excuse me madam, may I respectfully engage you in conversation" to "may I gently brush your elbow with the tip of my finger" to "would you like me to now insert a second finger into your thingy" and so on. I'm thinking of calling it "Fùckr".

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Eastie, do you want to invest in my consent app? It logs every stage of consent on the cloud from "Excuse me madam, may I respectfully engage you in conversation" to "may I gently brush your elbow with the tip of my finger" to "would you like me to now insert a second finger into your thingy" and so on. I'm thinking of calling it "Fùckr".

Dragon's Den awaits, Ash.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Speaking of which, glad to see the ginger fella finally getting round to fúcking Anita in 'Humans'. Can't believe they made us wait 4 episodes.
    Can’t really see the point of just having a hurried missionary position job with a sex doll imo. He might as well have put her through her paces properly. Missed opportunity imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Can’t really see the point of just having a hurried missionary position job with a sex doll imo. He might as well have put her through her paces properly. Missed opportunity imo.
    I think it was more curiosity than actual lust. Like that time Greg Mitchell stuck it in a car exhaust pipe.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I think it was more curiosity than actual lust. Like that time Greg Mitchell stuck it in a car exhaust pipe.

I have just been invited to a lunchtime session you would have enjoyed- "Are Muslim women oppressed?"

An email earlier today proposed establishing an LGBT Steeering Group (we already five) and ended with the author declaring "I may have the body of a weak and feeble man but I have the heart and stomach of a gay"

I want to punch someone. I had better look for a white, christian, heterosexual male of no known disability otherwise I am looking at two years in prison.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I have just been invited to a lunchtime session you would have enjoyed- "Are Muslim women oppressed?"

An email earlier today proposed establishing an LGBT Steeering Group (we already five) and ended with the author declaring "I may have the body of a weak and feeble man but I have the heart and stomach of a gay"

I want to punch someone. I had better look for a white, christian, heterosexual male of no known disability otherwise I am looking at two years in prison.
    What kind of deviant organisation employs you Pedro?

You realise, of course, that 80% of the people in that meeting feel the same as you, yet such is the power of the yoke of cultural Marxism under which we live, no one has the cojones to admit it.

Well done The Left! Your dream of enslaving us all to your dogma has finally been realised.

When you said 'lunchtime session', I imagined something down the pub with a few pints.

I'm guessing it wasn't actually like that.