Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Really I think this whole feminist push reflects an anxiety that pretty soon sex

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Not sure what Stalin's policy was on diversity workshops and trangender bathrooms, tbh.
    Yeah, say what you like about him, but he had no time for that sort of shíte.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yeah, say what you like about him, but he had no time for that sort of shíte.
    He was also an absolute Grade A hottie in his younger years.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Here's what I don't understand, p: what is so inherently good about diversity? What intrinsic virtue does it have?

I don't look at the Indian Parliament and think 'Blimey, but there's a lot of Indians in there. Where are all the black, white and yellow faces?' Nobody does. And yet we are encouraged to see it as a virtue in and of itself. Why?
    There is nothing inherently good about diversity, other han possibly variety of food and beer.

THere is nothing inherently wrong with it either but the fact is that in Britain it has created a multitude of problems and hasn't solved any. It has been a challenge with no verifiable reward (beyond food).

I quite like it, and it doesnt really create problems for me. But that is me. It clearly creates problems for plenty of other people (verifiable problems with material consequences for public services, employment, housing etc) and is therefore not entirely a great thing.

But you cant say that. We must also celebrate it.

What is really wrong with saying that you dislike the challenges it presents without even remotely disliking any of the people or groups involved? Plenty, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    There is nothing inherently good about diversity, other han possibly variety of food and beer.

THere is nothing inherently wrong with it either but the fact is that in Britain it has created a multitude of problems and hasn't solved any. It has been a challenge with no verifiable reward (beyond food).

I quite like it, and it doesnt really create problems for me. But that is me. It clearly creates problems for plenty of other people (verifiable problems with material consequences for public services, employment, housing etc) and is therefore not entirely a great thing.

But you cant say that. We must also celebrate it.

What is really wrong with saying that you dislike the challenges it presents without even remotely disliking any of the people or groups involved? Plenty, apparently.
    All sounds like utter bollócks to me.

I am glad I work in an organisation where to the best of my knowledge we don't even pretend to pay lip service to this utter nonsense.

Eastie, do you want to invest in my consent app? It logs every stage of consent on the cloud from "Excuse me madam, may I respectfully engage you in conversation" to "may I gently brush your elbow with the tip of my finger" to "would you like me to now insert a second finger into your thingy" and so on. I'm thinking of calling it "Fùckr".
    Dude, that's rad !! So necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    Dude, that's rad !! So necessary.
    I'm thinking it could also log stuff like: "Current Status: Hanging upside down with a plastic bag over my head while my goolies are being whipped with a stick of asparagus".

I'm thinking it could also log stuff like: "Current Status: Hanging upside down with a plastic bag over my head while my goolies are being whipped with a stick of asparagus".
    That's a very attractive status which will cause many females to swipe right.