Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Really I think this whole feminist push reflects an anxiety that pretty soon sex

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    What kind of deviant organisation employs you Pedro?
    I believe p frolics in the groves of academe. I can't be sure, though. He's so terribly mauve.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I think it was more curiosity than actual lust. Like that time Greg Mitchell stuck it in a car exhaust pipe.
    Hmmmm. Suffice to say I'd have invalidated her warranty by the time I was finished.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You realise, of course, that 80% of the people in that meeting feel the same as you, yet such is the power of the yoke of cultural Marxism under which we live, no one has the cojones to admit it.

Well done The Left! Your dream of enslaving us all to your dogma has finally been realised.
    Meanwhile, the police and CPS are actually seeking to lock people up for saying nasty words or making their dogs do a Hitler salute.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    When you said 'lunchtime session', I imagined something down the pub with a few pints.

I'm guessing it wasn't actually like that.
    Its a training session, organised by HR. The normal process is for you to be patronised by a female member of staff.

I went to a compulsory one on ethnicity and walked out half way through saying that I refused to be lectured on ethnic diversity by an organisation whose senior management was about as diverse as a Mayflower reunion.

Meanwhile, the police and CPS are actually seeking to lock people up for saying nasty words or making their dogs do a Hitler salute.
    Yes. Stalin lost the economic argument but won the cutural one. Eventually.

It's people like peter and his hero Blair, with their veneer of reasonableness, who brought us to this pass.

It's people like peter and his hero Blair, with their veneer of reasonableness, who brought us to this pass.
    People forget just how ideologically-driven Blair's government was on basically everything except the economy. Amazing what you can get away with as long as you don't massively hike taxes.

People forget just how ideologically-driven Blair's government was on basically everything except the economy. Amazing what you can get away with as long as you don't massively hike taxes.
    This recent acceleration of PC right-onness definitely comes from Blair's time. The ****.

Also, Ben Elton. ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Its a training session, organised by HR. The normal process is for you to be patronised by a female member of staff.

I went to a compulsory one on ethnicity and walked out half way through saying that I refused to be lectured on ethnic diversity by an organisation whose senior management was about as diverse as a Mayflower reunion.

Here's what I don't understand, p: what is so inherently good about diversity? What intrinsic virtue does it have?

I don't look at the Indian Parliament and think 'Blimey, but there's a lot of Indians in there. Where are all the black, white and yellow faces?' Nobody does. And yet we are encouraged to see it as a virtue in and of itself. Why?

This recent acceleration of PC right-onness definitely comes from Blair's time. The ****.

Also, Ben Elton. ****.
    It was originally justified as a form of socially-enforced politeness. Inevitably, it made its way into law under Blair and freedom basically died.

Not sure what Stalin's policy was on diversity workshops and trangender bathrooms, tbh.