Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: :hehe: Can you imagine the sheer panic onboard this aircraft? Lining up for a smooth

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Did we ever establish exactly how shít golf is?

I'm going to go for extremely shít.

No alcohol in 60 hours. I'm sure my internal organs are starting to break down.
    I turned down a ticket to Bayern last night - was in work til 9pm. Went to the pub for second half. The first pint (and first pint since Saturday) was undoubtedly as good as drinking from the Holy Grail itself. That's what you have to look forward to. And yes - extremely **** - I believe chip-pisser-in-chief Pokster plays golf

I'm trying to decide whether to extend until tomorrow.

I think I can do it.
    Go for it, you'll be so proud of yourself. I'm not even taking the piss here...
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

That skipper wants a punch in the throat.

Imagine doing a flyby with the gear down. It's... inelegant
    Do the wheels on your little Chipmunk retract c?

That skipper wants a punch in the throat.

Imagine doing a flyby with the gear down. It's... inelegant
    Skipper? Is that not a boat term.

Anyhow Michael O'Leary has more or less lifted the lid on the whole charade and told us that these planes fly themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Do the wheels on your little Chipmunk retract c?
    I don't have a Chipmunk, h, although it is a charming aeroplane and I have had great fun flying it.

Did you know that 'Brakes Off' is an item in a HASELL check because of a peculiarity of the Chipmunk?

Of course I knew you cheeky irish cnut

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Skipper? Is that not a boat term.

Anyhow Michael O'Leary has more or less lifted the lid on the whole charade and told us that these planes fly themselves.
    Much flying terminology is derived from the navy; we have a captain and a first officer, who are both pilots. The aircraft has a rudder, which yaws it to port or starboard. We flightplan in nautical miles and measure speed in knots.

Every day's a schoolday for such an open-minded, inquisitve fellow as yourself, sw. wd.

Much flying terminology is derived from the navy; we have a captain and a first officer, who are both pilots. The aircraft has a rudder, which yaws it to port or starboard. We flightplan in nautical miles and measure speed in knots.

Every day's a schoolday for such an open-minded, inquisitve fellow as yourself, sw. wd.
    Do you use port and starboard as terms then??

Always seems massively ****ed up to me. What is wrong with right and left.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Do you use port and starboard as terms then??

Always seems massively ****ed up to me. What is wrong with right and left.
    Most terminology is about ensuring clarity of meaning in a noisy environment; saying 'affirm' for yes and 'negative' for no, for example, but some is just tradition, I suppose.

Most terminology is about ensuring clarity of meaning in a noisy environment; saying 'affirm' for yes and 'negative' for no, for example, but some is just tradition, I suppose.
    Oscar Kilo.