Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: :hehe: Can you imagine the sheer panic onboard this aircraft? Lining up for a smooth

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Oscar Kilo.
    'Roger': message received and understood. It does not confirm compliance.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I turned down a ticket to Bayern last night - was in work til 9pm. Went to the pub for second half. The first pint (and first pint since Saturday) was undoubtedly as good as drinking from the Holy Grail itself. That's what you have to look forward to. And yes - extremely **** - I believe chip-pisser-in-chief Pokster plays golf
    No time anymore.... pesky kids
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Do you use port and starboard as terms then??

Always seems massively ****ed up to me. What is wrong with right and left.
    Ze Chermans, innit. Along with their Viking cousins. "Star .." comes from their word Steuer meaning "steering, or to steer; from the days when ships went from two steering oars to just one. Most people are right-handed so the port side (Back, in their money) would always be at the steering chap's .. well .. back.

As they say, Steuern zahlt man von rechts wegen; Taxes (another meaning for "Steuern") are paid from the/because it is, right. So you can easily remember it.

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Ze Chermans, innit. Along with their Viking cousins. "Star .." comes from their word Steuer meaning "steering, or to steer; from the days when ships went from two steering oars to just one. Most people are right-handed so the port side (Back, in their money) would always be at the steering chap's .. well .. back.

As they say, Steuern zahlt man von rechts wegen; Taxes (another meaning for "Steuern") are paid from the/because it is, right. So you can easily remember it.

RIP Red.

And again to be blunt.

RIP Red.

And again to be blunt.
    I know ..
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    No time anymore.... pesky kids
    I thought you were teaching them now