Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So the Tories hold on power is basically untenable ?

So the Tories hold on power is basically untenable ?

Incapable of making a straight decision for fear of upsetting some party or other.
    The handling of Brexit has descended into a complete farce. The daft kyunts are on the threshold of negotiating away everything at the core of 'leavers' aspirations and coming out of the process far worse than when we were fully paid up members.
    I mean, if the process is doomed to fail, at least crash and burn along the lines of the referendum decision and then make noises that you were only carrying out the mandate.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41672097

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Incapable of making a straight decision for fear of upsetting some party or other.
    The handling of Brexit has descended into a complete farce. The daft kyunts are on the threshold of negotiating away everything at the core of 'leavers' aspirations and coming out of the process far worse than when we were fully paid up members.
    I mean, if the process is doomed to fail, at least crash and burn along the lines of the referendum decision and then make noises that you were only carrying out the mandate.

At this stage of the negotiations, though, the only information we have is that released by those engage in the negotiations, and the details they're giving to the press are actually a part of the negotiating process

In short, we know precisely fúck all about what's being said in the room and what will actually be agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    At this stage of the negotiations, though, the only information we have is that released by those engage in the negotiations, and the details they're giving to the press are actually a part of the negotiating process

In short, we know precisely fúck all about what's being said in the room and what will actually be agreed.

If only I had a bit more faith in May to pull this off.

I mean.. FFS. I'm not sure even Corbyn can compete with this.

I have never got the people who walk with those sticks when they aren't doing serious mountain hiking
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

That looks like one of my holidays, tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    That looks like one of my holidays, tbh.
    *******s, v looks much better than her, and you have much darker hair than him
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Almost like you reap what you sow, eh

There's something uncanny about couples that dress the same, imo. It's as though they're trying to be the same person.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    There's something uncanny about couples that dress the same, imo. It's as though they're trying to be the same person.
    hmmm Gerard-Pique-and-Zlatan-Ibrahimovic-were-teammates-at-Barcelona.jpg

Are they an item nowadays then? Nowt wrong with it, I suppose.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."