Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So Lena Headey from GOT is now accusing Harvey Weener of rape. I mean FFS ...any

So Lena Headey from GOT is now accusing Harvey Weener of rape. I mean FFS ...any

woman who sucks her own brother's dick is going to be slaughtered in court.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    woman who sucks her own brother's dick is going to be slaughtered in court.
    They need to put a deadline on women accusing him of bad things imo. It's ridiculous. Let's say you need to spill the beans by COB on Friday or we won't discuss it. PPL Claims did the same so why not here.

I find the daily stream of people claiming (key word) he did things to be very tedious.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    They need to put a deadline on women accusing him of bad things imo. It's ridiculous. Let's say you need to spill the beans by COB on Friday or we won't discuss it. PPL Claims did the same so why not here.

I find the daily stream of people claiming (key word) he did things to be very tedious.
    Well don't ****ing read it then! PPI lasted about 10 years and the deadline is still months away.
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post

The witch-hunt is on. Amusingly, quite a few lefty ‘feminist ally’ types are getting named and shamed.

That said, pretty much anyone can be crucified on hearsay alone at the moment. It’s a wee bit scary.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Well don't ****ing read it then! PPI lasted about 10 years and the deadline is still months away.
    Why should Rich ave to avoid media just because they cant stop making up bull**** or reporting every nonsensical claim from every ****ed up wannabe in Hollywood?

where is Rich's freedom? Where is his safe space? Why should he have to put up with being perpetually offended?

Can we please try and have a little bit of respect for absolutely everybody!!

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    The witch-hunt is on. Amusingly, quite a few lefty ‘feminist ally’ types are getting named and shamed.

That said, pretty much anyone can be crucified on hearsay alone at the moment. It’s a wee bit scary.
    I see another actress is claiming she was made to stand in a nude line up (although private parts were covered up, so nude is a little misleading) next to girls who were thinner than her. Next to girls who were thinner than her.... I assume had she been put next to a couple of heffers she would have been happy.

How humiliating and degrading! How awful for you! Oh you poor thing whatever can we do about it.

This must stop at once!

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I see another actress is claiming she was made to stand in a nude line up (although private parts were covered up, so nude is a little misleading) next to girls who were thinner than her. Next to girls who were thinner than her.... I assume had she been put next to a couple of heffers she would have been happy.

How humiliating and degrading! How awful for you! Oh you poor thing whatever can we do about it.

This must stop at once!
    I am genuinely shocked at how many of these ambitious actresses appear to have turned this monster Harvey Weinstein down and yet somehow still managed to go on to be famous and successful.

Surely, if turning him down didn’t actually affect ones career negatively, he would have had no leverage for his ‘crimes’?

It’s almost as if they’re lying through their fúcking teeth, isn’t it?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

It is time for public denunciations followed by summary execution. White males only.

Me too.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Me too.

I would imagine that Dublin is very much a #safespace, sw?