Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: So Lena Headey from GOT is now accusing Harvey Weener of rape. I mean FFS ...any

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I am genuinely shocked at how many of these ambitious actresses appear to have turned this monster Harvey Weinstein down and yet somehow still managed to go on to be famous and successful.

Surely, if turning him down didn’t actually affect ones career negatively, he would have had no leverage for his ‘crimes’?

It’s almost as if they’re lying through their fúcking teeth, isn’t it?
    I dont want to defend the chap, he is clearly an arsehole. But the way all these stories happily merge rape accusations with a brush on the shoulder, a request for a massage, an attempted sexual assault purely through the power of suggestion is very worrying.

Is making a pass at a woman now a confirmed part of rape culture? Is participation in 'rape culture' going to be made a crime?

How are we supposed to get a bunk up then?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Me too.

You missed out the hashtag.

#MeToo

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I would imagine that Dublin is very much a #safespace, sw?
    An awful lot of poofters there these days. I barely recognised the centre of Dublin when I was there last summer.

Terrible, it is. I tell you, terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I dont want to defend the chap, he is clearly an arsehole. But the way all these stories happily merge rape accusations with a brush on the shoulder, a request for a massage, an attempted sexual assault purely through the power of suggestion is very worrying.

Is making a pass at a woman now a confirmed part of rape culture? Is participation in 'rape culture' going to be made a crime?

How are we supposed to get a bunk up then?
    Jesus Christ man, you need to get woke. You're supporting the patriarchal oppression of the sisters, for fúck's sake.

Rapist.

An awful lot of poofters there these days. I barely recognised the centre of Dublin when I was there last summer.

Poofters? In Ireland?

I don't believe you.

This is what happens when you demonise the priesthood, p. You end up with all the poofters having to get proper jobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    You missed out the hashtag.

#MeToo
    #askingforit

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Jesus Christ man, you need to get woke. You're supporting the patriarchal oppression of the sisters, for fúck's sake.

Rapist.
    The 'sisters' are currently circulating lists of 'bad' men, detailing their supposed 'crimes' with no legal or factual scrutiny whatsoever and being believed implicitly.

It's basically Salem, but for men with poor sexual etiquette.

The 'sisters' are currently circulating lists of 'bad' men, detailing their supposed 'crimes' with no legal or factual scrutiny whatsoever and being believed implicitly.
    Are you a denialist, you monster? THEY are proof of the crimes.

It's basically Salem, but for men with poor sexual etiquette.
    You. Are. A. Rapist.