Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Hillary might be in a spot of bother.

Hillary might be in a spot of bother.

Time to buy shares in popcorn, perhaps.

'splain me . . . . . .

Complex but in short: Possibly took a bribe from Russian nuclear energy company so they could buy a Uranium mine. FBI heads and 'Russia investigators' Mueller and Comey might have known about shenanigans around the deal but turned a blind eye.

Isn't it ironic.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Complex but in short: Possibly took a bribe from Russian nuclear energy company so they could buy a Uranium mine. FBI heads and 'Russia investigators' Mueller and Comey might have known about shenanigans around the deal but turned a blind eye.

Isn't it ironic.
    Sounds a bit unlikely, honestly. If there's one thing about the Clintons it's that they're paranoid as fvck. They can sniff out a setup a mile away. That's why they didn't get elected this time, is that they're these suspicious cave-dwellers, and this suspicion itself is unattractive. Kind of like being a Holocaust survivor. Good on you, but I don't wanna instantly have sex with you.

Quote Originally Posted by dismalswamp View Post
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dobKjYM9DRI
    all explained, there’s no doubt.
    You're asking me to open a link when your handle is "dismalswamp"? Oh no, I shan't.

Isn't it ironic.
    Hillary is not going to be locked up, I think. Too risky.

Good call with the popcorn though; it'll be top banter.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    Sounds a bit unlikely, honestly. If there's one thing about the Clintons it's that they're paranoid as fvck. They can sniff out a setup a mile away. That's why they didn't get elected this time, is that they're these suspicious cave-dwellers, and this suspicion itself is unattractive. Kind of like being a Holocaust survivor. Good on you, but I don't wanna instantly have sex with you.
    This is a remarkable new theory you have here, Easty. Hillary lost the election because people found her paranoia over past injustices she suffered unnatractive.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Hillary is not going to be locked up, I think. Too risky.

Good call with the popcorn though; it'll be top banter.
    No, I'm sure she won't. After all, they bumped off all vem people and got away with it.

This is a remarkable new theory you have here, Easty. Hillary lost the election because people found her paranoia over past injustices she suffered unnatractive.
    No, that's basically it. I think you have it. No misunderstanding.