Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I haven't had a drink now since 10 pm last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    No, r. But since oevr the last 5 years I've got fit and given up drugs and fags, I thought I might as well go the whole hog and have two days per week off the grog, to allow liver repair.

I'm going to live forever.
    I nipped out for a quick pint lunchtime.

I'm going to die at the bottom of a stairwell in a welter of blood and puke.

Thanks for the diagnosis, man. That's really caring of you.
    He's also probably wildly overestimating how much sleep you got without a decent drink inside you.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

Just the one? Very restrained. wd b!

He's also probably wildly overestimating how much sleep you got without a decent drink inside you.
    No, no, I had a few snifters last night. It's Tuesdays and Wednesdays which are now dry.

I'm not going to manage this, am I?

Thanks for the diagnosis, man. That's really caring of you.
    I have experience with this with my old man... i predict you won't live forever and Moses will out live you....comfortably
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

It's the way you would want to go... the rock and roll lifestyle gets to you eventually b

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    I have experience with this with my old man... i predict you won't live forever and Moses will out live you....comfortably
    I'm just trying to work out where you got this reputation for being a mean-spirited miserable chip-písser, p.

I'm just trying to work out where you got this reputation for being a mean-spirited miserable chip-písser, p.
    spending time with you and b at a guess

No, no, I had a few snifters last night. It's Tuesdays and Wednesdays which are now dry.

I'm not going to manage this, am I?
    It depends what you’re trying to ‘manage’, I supppse.

If you mean: will I manage not to drink until tomorrow night?’, then yes, you will.

If you mean’Will doing this fundamentally change my relationship with alcohol?’, then no, it won’t.

It depends what you’re trying to ‘manage’, I supppse.

If you mean: will I manage not to drink until tomorrow night?’, then yes, you will.

If you mean’Will doing this fundamentally change my relationship with alcohol?’, then no, it won’t.
    THURSDAY NIGHT! NOT TOMORROW NIGHT! THURSDAY! CHRIST!

Sorry. Bit twitchy.