Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I haven't had a drink now since 10 pm last night.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I haven't had a drink now since 10 pm last night.

Not going to get one until 6 pm on Thursday.

This is fúcking torture.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Not going to get one until 6 pm on Thursday.

This is fúcking torture.
    Are you dieting, C?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Are you dieting, C?
    No, r. But since oevr the last 5 years I've got fit and given up drugs and fags, I thought I might as well go the whole hog and have two days per week off the grog, to allow liver repair.

I'm going to live forever.

Are you going to learn how to fly... high

Actually, you have already done that
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Are you quite sure you want to do that?

Which part of complete economic collapse, starvation, nuclear war and totalitarian/theocratic dystopia are you most looking forward to? I must admit, I'm not terribly optimistic, you see.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Are you quite sure you want to do that?

Which part of complete economic collapse, starvation, nuclear war and totalitarian/theocratic dystopia are you most looking forward to? I must admit, I'm not terribly optimistic, you see.
    I'm not too bothered by all that, a. I'll be off living in the back of beyond when all that happens.

No, r. But since oevr the last 5 years I've got fit and given up drugs and fags, I thought I might as well go the whole hog and have two days per week off the grog, to allow liver repair.

I nipped out for a quick pint lunchtime.

I'm going to die at the bottom of a stairwell in a welter of blood and puke.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

Just the one? Very restrained. wd b!

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

It's the way you would want to go... the rock and roll lifestyle gets to you eventually b
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

I hate to be the one that delivers bad news but such abstinence as referred to above will do less than **** all to actually repair your liver.

If your car has bald tyres and one doesn't drive them then the thread does not re-appear, the tyres are fúcked. Further driving may render them even worse but less does not correct them.

If your liver is in a state of ill repair after 30-40 years of alcohol abuse then 1-2 nights a week is like a raindrop falling into the ocean.