Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NightmareWIMB: In a car in a valley, with torrents of water pouring down ....

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Did you hear about the Apple Diversity Officer who suggested that diversity of thought was a good thing? Oooops. Big trouble. Needless to say she grovelled out an apology.
    You genuinely cant say anything. I objected to a 30 page report on supporting female students and helping them perform better on the grounds that we already know they perform better than male students. They said I was asking them to break the law. When I pointed out that the protected characteristic in law was gender, not women, and that a disparity in gender performance had to be investigated regardless of which gender was suffering I was labelled a misogynist.

bloody women

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    When we played Brighton at home the other week there was a stern warning on the arse.com website about no homophobic chanting, and then the entire matchday experience seemed to be given over to a celebration of gay goonerdom, with rainbow adverts, gay guest at half-time and lingering camerashots on the gay gooners banner. All very nice of, course, but having such a spectacle on the day the seagulls were visiting did seem to play along with the stereotype, tbh.

I felt like starting a twitter account and tweeting my outrage to shame the club into a grovelling apology and confession. I understand that's how things work these days.
    The unfortunate thing about the Gay Gooners banner is that it makes it look like everyone sitting behind it is in a designated Gay Enclosure.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    The unfortunate thing about the Gay Gooners banner is that it makes it look like everyone sitting behind it is in a designated Gay Enclosure.
    Yes. Maybe they can even catch Gay by being behind the banner. How Fabulous!