Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NightmareWIMB: In a car in a valley, with torrents of water pouring down ....

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Is your place an LGBT safe space?
    Yes, very much so.

Obviously there are some people who still confuse it with the Local Government Pension Scheme but in the main we are very alert to the needs of benders, weirdos and the terminally confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Yes, very much so.

Obviously there are some people who still confuse it with the Local Government Pension Scheme but in the main we are very alert to the needs of benders, weirdos and the terminally confused.
    What does the term "LGBT Safe Space" mean?

We have a poof in our place. Sound bloke, gets dogs abuse naturally.

Yes, very much so.

Yes. I was depressed to see a sign at my daughter's place claiming the same. I found myself struggling with a strong desire to yell transphobia at the top of my voice.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

It means you have to pretend they're not weird.

In a safe space, your resident bum bandit would feel free to express himself and would be free from your hate crimes perpetrated under the guise of 'banter'.....

I believe it is what used to be referred to as a 'poof's parlour'......

In a safe space, your resident bum bandit would feel free to express himself and would be free from your hate crimes perpetrated under the guise of 'banter'.....

I believe it is what used to be referred to as a 'poof's parlour'......
    He was off work with a throat infection recently which was roundly put down to too muck cock sucking. This was done in a light hearted and non aggressive way and no offence was taken.

He was off work with a throat infection recently which was roundly put down to too muck cock sucking. This was done in a light hearted and non aggressive way and no offence was taken.
    Solid grounds for dismissal in a 'safe space'.......

One of the difficulties is obviously that some gay men like to indulge in this kind of banter and innuendo. In a safe space you can ask them to stop it as it is making you uncomfortable. You will be labelled as a homophobe and will be interviewed by the Director of EDI to establish whether training is needed. However, you will be well within your rights.

Solid grounds for dismissal in a 'safe space'.......

One of the difficulties is obviously that some gay men like to indulge in this kind of banter and innuendo. In a safe space you can ask them to stop it as it is making you uncomfortable. You will be labelled as a homophobe and will be interviewed by the Director of EDI to establish whether training is needed. However, you will be well within your rights.
    What is EDI then?

What is EDI then?
    Equality, diversity and inclusion......

Its all EDI round here. Non ****ing stop.

Equality, diversity and inclusion......

Its all EDI round here. Non ****ing stop.
    Did you hear about the Apple Diversity Officer who suggested that diversity of thought was a good thing? Oooops. Big trouble. Needless to say she grovelled out an apology.