Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Very weird light out there today. Hazy, but with a bright, bright sun.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    a weird pinky sort of colour for the clouds today... must be all thae foreign dust/sand being blown in by that wee wind
    The light seems more yellowy around here.

So this is it. The world is actually going to end.

Lucky escape for Arsenal if it did, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    The light seems more yellowy around here.

So this is it. The world is actually going to end.

Lucky escape for Arsenal if it did, of course.
    I hear reports from the south that the sky is bible black and the streetlights have come on.

Wyrd, eldritch goings on imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Could it be all the sand / dust in the air that has completely covered my car?

The very car that the Polish chaps expertly washed only yesterday.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

I hear reports from the south that the sky is bible black and the streetlights have come on.

Blimey, it's getting darker here. Sky's gone brown.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Blimey, it's getting darker here. Sky's gone brown.
    It's sand from the Sahara, according to Science.

To be fair, it's pretty clear that he's not going to do anything apart from shout quite early on. Also, the woman in question is unattractive and a bit gobby.

Mind you, bundling him off at Edgware Road would have been legitimate.
    Hmmm..... I think he is being incredibly aggressive at first and could well go off, for the first 30 seconds or so. Little disappointing that one of the chaps didnt have a discreet word with him early doors.

The girl stands her ground, fair play to her.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    She should have punched the deranged **** in the throat...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Hmmm..... I think he is being incredibly aggressive at first and could well go off, for the first 30 seconds or so. Little disappointing that one of the chaps didnt have a discreet word with him early doors.

I think getting between her and him would be sufficient. People who shout for that length of time generally aren't going to do anything more and there's an argument to say that the thing that's stopping him getting violent is the fact that it's a woman. As a bloke, interposing yourself could actually just trigger him.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    She should have punched the deranged **** in the throat...
    I think accusing him of taking drugs is a bit much. He's the least likely looking drug-taker I've ever seen.

I think getting between her and him would be sufficient. People who shout for that length of time generally aren't going to do anything more and there's an argument to say that the thing that's stopping him getting violent is the fact that it's a woman. As a bloke, interposing yourself could actually just trigger him.
    Putting your fist right through the ****'s face would slow him down a bit, in my experience.