Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Very weird light out there today. Hazy, but with a bright, bright sun.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Putting your fist right through the ****'s face would slow him down a bit, in my experience.
    Yes, but these days, you'll go to jail for that. Everyone's got a bloody camera, see? It's not like the old days.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yes, but these days, you'll go to jail for that. Everyone's got a bloody camera, see? It's not like the old days.
    So a man isn't allowed to be a man any more?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    So a man isn't allowed to be a man any more?

Not unless he wants a criminal record, no.

I think getting between her and him would be sufficient. People who shout for that length of time generally aren't going to do anything more and there's an argument to say that the thing that's stopping him getting violent is the fact that it's a woman. As a bloke, interposing yourself could actually just trigger him.
    That is what every bloke is thinking. I should get involved, but I am far more likely to get a lamping than her.

What this needs is a sympathetic geezer. Come on mate, I understand, she is a bit annoying but lets calm it down. You know what women are like.

Its either that or '**** off I'm Milwall'........

Not unless he wants a criminal record, no.

The bloke himself is going to get nicked for that. Public order offence, no question.

If you warn him first, ask him to back off and then smack him in the mouth you would probably be ok.....good job Ben Stokes wasnt there.

I think accusing him of taking drugs is a bit much. He's the least likely looking drug-taker I've ever seen.
    I note how long it took him to be offended by that....there is a fair old gap before he responds with indignation.