Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Looks like sw is going to get the blow job of his life :-(

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Thanks all for the thoughts and prayers.

Suffice to say this is no laughing matter, irrespective of how you British scum like to look down your noses at us. All schools closed, all public transport stopped. People told to stay indoors. I popped out earlier for some ham and crisps and I can report almost panic buying in the local Supervalu.

By all accounts there was people in last night cleaning them out of booze.

Meanwhile Radio Teilifis Eireann have been keeping us all fully informed.

55kt, sw. a 55kt wind never hurt anyone. Fúck me, I've landed a Yak-50 in a 50kt wind! (It was straight down the strip, but you get my meaning.)

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    55kt, sw. a 55kt wind never hurt anyone. Fúck me, I've landed a Yak-50 in a 50kt wind! (It was straight down the strip, but you get my meaning.)
    It's only an ex-hurricane, anyway.

Not a day for thieving bicycles I would suggest, or maybe it is and you could simply blame the wind/sub tropical storm/hurricane.
    :
    What's the hurricane called - Higgins?

Stay safe, btw. Have you defied instruction and bravely come into work to oversee the days production of targeted content to consenting subscribers?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It's only an ex-hurricane, anyway.
    Oddly, the Yak-50 shared several unusual charcteristics with the Hurricane, including a pneumatic flap and gear activation system.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Oddly, the Yak-50 shared several unusual charcteristics with the Hurricane, including a pneumatic flap and gear activation system.
    What are the advantages of that over hydraulics?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    What's the hurricane called - Higgins?

Stay safe, btw. Have you defied instruction and bravely come into work to oversee the days production of targeted content to consenting subscribers?
    Have I fúck.

I am sat at my kitchen table, Jam mug of hot sweet tea, packet of dark chocolate McVities digestives.

My plan is to stop around lunchtime and watch a fillum, say the internet went down and blame the wind.

Boom!

Have I fúck.

I am sat at my kitchen table, Jam mug of hot sweet tea, packet of dark chocolate McVities digestives.

My plan is to stop around lunchtime and watch a fillum, say the internet went down and blame the wind.

Boom!

Make sure you download a film or two just in case the internet actually does go down.

What are the advantages of that over hydraulics?
    I suspect it's a question of saving weight, not having to carry the fluid. On the other hand, one would imagine that the weight of the compressor would make up for it. So I don't really know, to be honest.

The -50 also used the pneumatic system for starting, which was rather fun.

Make sure you download a film or two just in case the internet actually does go down.
    Three words for you pal.

V.H.S.

Three words for you pal.

V.H.S.
    They are three letters, surely.