Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Granit Jacka

Granit Jacka

I thought he was top class? Looks like a complete donkey.

A sh!t Didi Hamann imo

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    I thought he was top class? Looks like a complete donkey.

A sh!t Didi Hamann imo
    He is top class...the SFC just doesn't play him in his best position
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fùckers even more.

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    He is top class...the SFC just doesn't play him in his best position
    So what is his best position? And would playing him there make him run back and cover a player breaking into the box??
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    So what is his best position? And would playing him there make him run back and cover a player breaking into the box??
    Pretty much everyone appeared to chuck the towel in after the penalty. I thought Bellerin was the worst. A couple of times he was stood in the box making no effort to reach a loose ball at all. Noticed Elneny do the same.

I doubt it is much more than a lack of confidence and morale in the dressing room. Unfortunately, none of it will get addressed as Wenger will focus on the penalty. The truth is it is our reaction to the penalty that cost us the game. Wenger sulked, so did the players.

Thought Troy Deeney's comment were spot on.

A general lack of conviction from the team...the 1st half was a little too casual for me...just happy to tap it around without going for the kill.

Thought Troy Deeney's comment were spot on.

A general lack of conviction from the team...the 1st half was a little too casual for me...just happy to tap it around without going for the kill.
    Sterile possession. "This is going to go the same way as the Stoke game" I said in the first half.

I hadn't realised that Mr Deeney had gone to prison for repeatedly kicking someone in the head though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Sterile possession. "This is going to go the same way as the Stoke game" I said in the first half.

I hadn't realised that Mr Deeney had gone to prison for repeatedly kicking someone in the head though.
    Yes, I didn't like the first half at all. I felt we were so poor you could just see us winning the match comfortably without actually winning the match, if you know what I mean. It was one of those
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

interesting thread on Reddit where they're arguing about the formation i.e. Back 3, back 4, 442, 443, 4231 etc

Personally think at times we could have 12 on the pitch and still lose because the attitude of the players isn't right.

They can do it...we saw that when they mastered City and Chelsea in the Cup...maybe Wenger isn't ruthless enough with them.

interesting thread on Reddit where they're arguing about the formation i.e. Back 3, back 4, 442, 443, 4231 etc

Personally think at times we could have 12 on the pitch and still lose because the attitude of the players isn't right.

They can do it...we saw that when they mastered City and Chelsea in the Cup...maybe Wenger isn't ruthless enough with them.
    Sure. No need for Him to be ruthless. His job is safe, imo. Players may worry about their careers but if they're getting well paid anyway, what difference does it make. Must be an unusual relationship in football.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

For sure. We lose too many silly games in similar circumstances year after year for the results to be down simply to individual error, it is a collective problem starting at Wenger and down through the players.

There are 2-3 players who will always be the lightning rod for fans anger, in some twisted world of reality I expect Ramsey is taking stick for Saturday even though he was absent. Xhaka stood still while Cleverley moved into space but the collapse in performance had happened long before.

The situation with Ozil and Sanchez, an absolute fúcking shambles which we created for ourselves in the summer. We are not selling, no way, we will stand firm, okay we will sell, shít it's too late.

Every bad performance or result turned into an over analysis of effort and attitude.

Long season ahead.