Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: We're shîte without Alexis, aren't we?

We're shîte without Alexis, aren't we?

10 cünty cünt.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    10 cünty cünt.
    I'm gonna say yes, that was hilariously bad in the end. Definitely a Wenger Out weekend.
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    I'm gonna say yes, that was hilariously bad in the end. Definitely a Wenger Out weekend.
    He should consider himself a bit fortunate we don't have a Saudi board, bb.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    He should consider himself a bit fortunate we don't have a Saudi board, bb.

Ropey subs again. Giroud can't run or press. Not the player to bring on when we were already starting to sit deeper. He can't get involved in the game at those times. Just invited Watford to push forward without the risk of getting caught on the counter. Is Lacazette not capable of playing 90 mins? Wilshere on to keep the ball in midfield would've given us more balance, and kept us more solid. In short, Wenger Out!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    Ropey subs again. Giroud can't run or press. Not the player to bring on when we were already starting to sit deeper. He can't get involved in the game at those times. Just invited Watford to push forward without the risk of getting caught on the counter. Is Lacazette not capable of playing 90 mins? Wilshere on to keep the ball in midfield would've given us more balance, and kept us more solid. In short, Wenger Out!!!!!!!!
    Agreed. Bring Olly on when we're chasing the game. Not when we're protecting a lead.

No backbone and no killer instinct...they should've had that game wrapped up before the penalty.

The winner was pathetic football from us.

Sometimes I've got no idea what are players are thinking...it's like they get cocky and thinly they gave a divine right to win and can play as sh*t as they want.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    No backbone and no killer instinct...they should've had that game wrapped up before the penalty.

The winner was pathetic football from us.

Sometimes I've got no idea what are players are thinking...it's like they get cocky and thinly they gave a divine right to win and can play as sh*t as they want.
    That ultimately comes from the manager though. We keep seeing the same traits in players year after year. Even when different players come in, it's the same story. The manager doesn't project a winning mindset onto the players or the club anymore. There is no real intensity in anything he does. It's a stale and tired looking setup. He needs to move on, before he drags us down to a level it'll take years to come back from. Even Mickey Pearce can't save us this time.