Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Speaking of Twitter, mildly disturbed to see that the official Britain First

Speaking of Twitter, mildly disturbed to see that the official Britain First

account began following me recently.

Honestly, you send a couple of incendiary tweets to Brendan Cox and suddenly all the Nazis wanna be your friend

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    account began following me recently.

Honestly, you send a couple of incendiary tweets to Brendan Cox and suddenly all the Nazis wanna be your friend
    This looks up your street: "Brendan Cox: Donald Trump Has Shone A Light On Cancer Of Hatred In Our Communities"

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    This looks up your street: "Brendan Cox: Donald Trump Has Shone A Light On Cancer Of Hatred In Our Communities"
    I'd say old Brendan might want to keep his head down with all these accusations of sexual harrasment flying about. He's got some form in that area.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I'd say old Brendan might want to keep his head down with all these accusations of sexual harrasment flying about. He's got some form in that area.
    To paraphrase a popular cinematic quote, I am shocked, SHOCKED to find sexual harassment in Hollywood!

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Arrowhead View Post
    To paraphrase a popular cinematic quote, I am shocked, SHOCKED to find sexual harassment in Hollywood!
    Indeed, C. The whole sorry business brings the Bernie Madoff kerfuffle to mind, if you replace "sexual harassment" and "Hollywood" with "financial criminality" and "Wall Street" anyway. All those people who really should know better, over all those years and who apparently had no clue what was going on?

Folks just see what they want to see.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Arrowhead View Post
    And, of course, there was the Lou Pearlman-thing as well.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."