Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: W1a

  1. #1

    W1a

    Haha, it's funny! And probably closer to reality than we care to imagine.

    It's got a toothsome lady in also.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Haha, it's funny! And probably closer to reality than we care to imagine.

    It's got a toothsome lady in also.
    This won?

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/prof...5/anna-rampton

    I've always assumed she is utterly filthy. It oozes out of her. Back in 5.

  3. #3
    Senior Member IUFG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Mobius
    Posts
    5,926
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Haha, it's funny! And probably closer to reality than we care to imagine.

    It's got a toothsome lady in also.
    yes, no, yes, absolutely.

    I was once in a meeting with a group of people from the Pensions Regulator. W1A reminds me exactly of that.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Haha, it's funny! And probably closer to reality than we care to imagine.

    It's got a toothsome lady in also.
    I refuse to watch it. I don't care if it's funny. A programme on the BBC, funded by my licence fee about how the BBC is useless, ridiculous, bloated, politically correct to the point of madness and wasteful of licence payers' money can only serve to set my pīss a-boiling.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    This won?

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/prof...5/anna-rampton

    I've always assumed she is utterly filthy. It oozes out of her. Back in 5.
    Christ no, that hatchet-faced cow could kiss a goat between the horns.

    No, this one. https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=op...w=1280&bih=915

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I refuse to watch it. I don't care if it's funny. A programme on the BBC, funded by my licence fee about how the BBC is useless, ridiculous, bloated, politically correct to the point of madness and wasteful of licence payers' money can only serve to set my pīss a-boiling.
    It's got Hugh Bonneville in, though. So it's hard to become too enraged.

  7. #7
    Senior Member PSRB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    11,319
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Christ no, that hatchet-faced cow could kiss a goat between the horns.

    No, this one. https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=op...w=1280&bih=915
    Oh yes, she's lovely. Only reason for watching Hooten & the Lady on Sky

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Oh yes, she's lovely. Only reason for watching Hooten & the Lady on Sky
    Hooten & the Lady, you say? Do we get to see her hooten?

  9. #9
    Senior Member PSRB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    11,319
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Hooten & the Lady, you say? Do we get to see her hooten?
    A lot of her cleavage is on display for most of the series

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It's got Hugh Bonneville in, though. So it's hard to become too enraged.
    But don't you see that it's part of their campaign to normalise their own absurdity and wastefulness? 'Oh, those funny BBC types,' we're meant to say 'It's just like something out of W1A isn't it?'

    Whereas in fact we should be getting angry and burning these vile leftist fifth columnists out.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •