Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 60

Thread: Now Myleene Klass has got in on the Harvey Weinstein act.

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yes. No excuse for mispronouncing one's own surname, imo.
    My grandmother couldn't pronounce her surname. Poor thing shouldn't have married the great grandson of a kraut.

    As for Johnny Septic, well. Eye-rack and all that.

  2. #12

    I think the fact that you were voraciously slobbering all over his

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    He touched my winkle once, you know.

    When does my cheque arrive?
    winkle at the time, and you were forty four years of age, may diminish your chances of a successful claim c.

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    I only earned my now step dads respe4ct when I learnt to pronouce my Mrs surname YAHIAOUI
    Yah-He-Ya-Wee?

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    My grandmother couldn't pronounce her surname. Poor thing shouldn't have married the great grandson of a kraut.

    As for Johnny Septic, well. Eye-rack and all that.
    I still maintain that nothing could be more annoying than their random use of French pronunciation of things like Herbs and Fillet.

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I still get people telling me I'm pronouncing the in-laws surname wrong.....not the in-laws, I might add
    Hard to go wrong with Jags surely.

  6. #16
    this was bothering me too b and you are quite correct.

    Also, you don't suppose this fellow is jewish by any, chance do you?

  7. #17
    Senior Member PSRB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    11,305
    Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Hard to go wrong with Jags surely.
    Yags - technically

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Also, you don't suppose this fellow is jewish by any, chance do you?
    Can't imagine why you might have thought that, Herbs.


  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    I only earned my now step dads respe4ct when I learnt to pronouce my Mrs surname YAHIAOUI
    You married God?

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    this was bothering me too b and you are quite correct.

    Also, you don't suppose this fellow is jewish by any, chance do you?
    I fear as much, h. I fear as much.

    Here he is up to his old tricks in Der Sturmer, in fact.

    Cartoon-The-Jew-as-Race-Defiler-227x300.jpg

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •