Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Now Myleene Klass has got in on the Harvey Weinstein act.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Oddly enough, Dickens considered himself a friend of the Jews and was supposedly horrified that his representation of Fagin might be construed as anti-semitic. Which suggests to me he was taking the píss, because I'm not really sure how you could miss that.

He even had the fella hung at the end for reasons no-one can really make out, ffs!
    Hanged, even. Unless you're talking about the size of his cóck.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    'Alleged' to have been behaving.

This fashion for trial by mob is more than a little disturbing. I'd definietly be changing my job if I were a paediatrician.
    To be fair, I don't think Bill Clinton has been convicted of anything either.

Hanged, even. Unless you're talking about the size of his cóck.
    I like the sound of 'hung' better.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Weren't you arguing the other day that he was merely conducting mutually beneficial transactions?
    In cases where it was 'shag me and you get the part', he was. Less so if he was raping and molesting people, however.

This witch hunt is clearly being driven by the rabid anti-semitism of the left.

Bill Clinton gets a pass, while the jew is burnt at the stake.
    If, as one theory has it, this is being driven by Steve Bannon, then Bill Clinton would also be on the list.

Please, God. Make it happen.

To be fair, I don't think Bill Clinton has been convicted of anything either.
    It is quite incredible that the accusations of rape are being treated in the same moral context as the accusations of sexual harassment.

It remains eminently possible that the guy - while almost certainly a horrible, self-entitled sexual creep - has done absolutely nothing criminally wrong.

I like the sound of 'hung' better.
    I like the sound of 'moist' better than 'pulchritudinous', but if I confuse the two, my prose will no longer accurately express my meaning; which is, surely, the purpose of language?

I like the sound of 'moist' better than 'pulchritudinous', but if I confuse the two, my prose will no longer accurately express my meaning; which is, surely, the purpose of language?
    Ah, but 'hung' is easily understood from context, so serves perfectly well.

Ah, but 'hung' is easily understood from context, so serves perfectly well.
    Not at all. I was confused as to why he had been set upon a hook and allowed to decay until his tail feathers dropped out and his meat was tender - after all, who would eat a jew? After some research, I found out that he had been executed at the gibbet, but your imprecise use of language cost me a good 10 minutes of my life.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    It is quite incredible that the accusations of rape are being treated in the same moral context as the accusations of sexual harassment.

It remains eminently possible that the guy - while almost certainly a horrible, self-entitled sexual creep - has done absolutely nothing criminally wrong.
    As I said the other day, I think a lot of women who've happily benefitted from the casting couch are now using this furore to frame themselves as victims - or indeed to mask their activities by claiming he propositioned them but they refused.

Otherwise, you'd have to say that he had a very poor strike rate, wouldn't you?