Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Now Myleene Klass has got in on the Harvey Weinstein act.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yah-He-Ya-Wee?
    Yay-You-Wee
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    You married God?
    Well technically, if that had been the case and he'd pronounced that name, he'd have been stoned to death.

Well technically, if that had been the case and he'd pronounced that name, he'd have been stoned to death.
    Stonings too good for me
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    this was bothering me too b and you are quite correct.

Also, you don't suppose this fellow is jewish by any, chance do you?
    This witch hunt is clearly being driven by the rabid anti-semitism of the left.

Bill Clinton gets a pass, while the jew is burnt at the stake.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    This witch hunt is clearly being driven by the rabid anti-semitism of the left.

Bill Clinton gets a pass, while the jew is burnt at the stake.
    Yes. Mind you, it might have helped if the Jew in question hadn't been behaving like something Julius Streicher came up with in a particularly fevered wet dream.

I fear as much, h. I fear as much.

Here he is up to his old tricks in Der Sturmer, in fact.

Attachment 763
    Having never previously made it past page three of any Dickens novel, I recently managed, and thoroughly enjoyed, Oliver Twist. The palpable distaste for jewish folk in that book though - oy!

Yes. Mind you, it might have helped if the Jew in question hadn't been behaving like something Julius Streicher came up with in a particularly fevered wet dream.
    'Alleged' to have been behaving.

This fashion for trial by mob is more than a little disturbing. I'd definietly be changing my job if I were a paediatrician.

Having never previously made it past page three of any Dickens novel, I recently managed, and thoroughly enjoyed, Oliver Twist. The palpable distaste for jewish folk in that book though - oy!
    Blimey, of all the ones to manage to finish, that would be right at the bottom of the list.

Great Expectorations, that's the daddy. And Pickwick Papers is quite amusing.

Oddly enough, Dickens considered himself a friend of the Jews and was supposedly horrified that his representation of Fagin might be construed as anti-semitic. Which suggests to me he was taking the píss, because I'm not really sure how you could miss that.

He even had the fella hung at the end for reasons no-one can really make out, ffs!

Weren't you arguing the other day that he was merely conducting mutually beneficial transactions?