Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 61

Thread: Lunch?

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Sriracha with cheesey beans on toast, with a microwaved poached egg on top.
    Microwaved, i? Why not simply eat a bowl of cancer?

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Pork belly banh mi and water.

    And I apologise profusely that it wasn't made by some old bird in Saigon, or wherever.
    There is nothing quite like a banh mi

    And what you've been given there is nothing like a banh mi

  3. #13
    Senior Member IUFG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Mobius
    Posts
    6,072
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Microwaved, i? Why not simply eat a bowl of cancer?
    Well, In the absence of a hob at work, the microwave was the best option.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Quiche. A family sized quiche.

    Real men don't eat quiche, do they?
    I have no idea. There are so many rules it's hard to keep up.

    Fried eggs, toast, coffee.

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Quiche. A family sized quiche.

    Real men don't eat quiche, do they?
    On Thursday they do the Aubergine special in Govindas. Bang on.


  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Sriracha with cheesey beans on toast, with a microwaved poached egg on top.
    €3 says you are a quiche man.

    You strike me as they type. No offence of course.

  7. #17
    Cheese and marmalade toastie (must be Double Gloucetser and Dundee Orange with a merest hint of mustard (must be Maille Dijon))

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Cheese and marmalade toastie (must be Double Gloucetser and Dundee Orange with a merest hint of mustard (must be Maille Dijon))
    Jesus fůcking wept!

    I mean, I know we josh one another about things, h, but I really hope you're not being serious here?

    Cheese and fůcking marmalade? Are you mentally ill?

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    On Thursday they do the Aubergine special in Govindas. Bang on.

    Auber***ingine?

    Have a look in the mirror, mate. Your ancestors didn't die building the M1 for you to ponce around with fúcking aubergines.

    Poof. No offence.

  10. #20
    Oh pipe down you pompous old tosser. You have crab apply jelly with your pork don't you? I mean, I am talking just a smidgen of marmalade;

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •