Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Lunch?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Music: the food of love?
    I've heard freeform jazz. It goes off alarming.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    no, afraid not
    Hmmm. I don't know, then.

Did you know that the answer to your first question has long been used to dress wounds precisely because of its antiseptic and anti-bacterial properties?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Hmmm. I don't know, then.

Did you know that the answer to your first question has long been used to dress wounds precisely because of its antiseptic and anti-bacterial properties?
    I didn't know that... also good for treating hayfever.

Second one is pears.. hence why a lot of baby food has pears & ?????
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Yup. And it is butter. And it's very good.

This one I don't know.
    I had a girlfriend in university who claimed to have an allergy to chocolate.

She was tested once and didn't, and the doctor told her that had never been a documented case of an allergy to chocolate.

Turned out she was just a nutter.

I've heard freeform jazz. It goes off alarming.
    Not really music though, tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Yup. And it is butter. And it's very good.

It's spreadable when cold, which means it's not butter. It's blended with rapeseed oil and is therefore not butter.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    I had a girlfriend in university who claimed to have an allergy to chocolate.

She was tested once and didn't, and the doctor told her that had never been a documented case of an allergy to chocolate.

Turned out she was just a nutter.
    I had a girlfriend who was allergic to absolutely fücking everything. Many was the evening's rumpo that would be ruined by her accidentally ingesting something and going all weird.

And yes, I did start to wonder whether she was doing it on purpose to get out of having sex with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Not really music though, tbh.
    I was once shhh'd during a performance of this rubbish. There the bloke is, emitting tuneless, discordant squeaks, farts and squiddly-diddly bits that were simply a horrible racket and I'm getting 'shhh'd' for asking if anyone fancies a pint? Fùcking cheek

I had a girlfriend who was allergic to absolutely fücking everything. Many was the evening's rumpo that would be ruined by her accidentally ingesting something and going all weird.

And yes, I did start to wonder whether she was doing it on purpose to get out of having sex with me.
    My nutter had a fit of some kind which resulted in her hyperventilating, an ambulance being called, all sorts. She claimed it was a reaction to her having eaten chocolate, so she got tested.

I discovered over the next 6 months or so that she was actually just a nutter, particularly once a month. Which had been the issue.