Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Lunch?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I have no idea. There are so many rules it's hard to keep up.

Fried eggs, toast, coffee.
    Free range eggs? Runny yolks? Toast with proper butter (slightly salted)?

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Oh pipe down you pompous old tosser. You have crab apply jelly with your pork don't you? I mean, I am talking just a smidgen of marmalade;
    I do no such thing. Marmalade has no business with savoury items, you utter, utter degenerate.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Auber***ingine?

Have a look in the mirror, mate. Your ancestors didn't die building the M1 for you to ponce around with fúcking aubergines.

Poof. No offence.
    Fúck off and rob a bicycle!

Auber***ingine?

Have a look in the mirror, mate. Your ancestors didn't die building the M1 for you to ponce around with fúcking aubergines.

Poof. No offence.
    In his lunch choices, sw often reveals that he is quite the mincing metrosexual-about-town. It's all falafel this and quinoa that.

I assume that in reality he's actually just eating a few boiled spuds his missus has wrapped up in a manky old bit of canvas with a paper twist of salt, but he doesn't want to shame himself in front of the bàstard English, so he pretends he's eating all these global delicacies.

Free range eggs? Runny yolks? Toast with proper butter (slightly salted)?
    Yes, yes and afraid not. I occasionally get real butter but you have to get it out of the fridge the day before to be able to spread it, so I tend to use the fake stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Yes, yes and afraid not. I occasionally get real butter but you have to get it out of the fridge the day before to be able to spread it, so I tend to use the fake stuff.
    A butter dish is your friend in this matter, my friend. Pop it in there and leave it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    A butter dish is your friend in this matter, my friend. Pop it in there and leave it out.
    Good advice when it comes to butter. Bad advice for Harvey Weinstein

I do no such thing. Marmalade has no business with savoury items, you utter, utter degenerate.
    I have a sweet tooth I'd never even heard of crab apple jelly til I married into the middle classes.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    €3 says you are a quiche man.

You strike me as they type. No offence of course.
    Nah. Too dry, sw

Talking of aubergines, I do like a decent baba ganoush
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

The system must be more sophisticated than that though. I have bad memories of butter dishes, and grew up not liking butter because it was so often rancid. Once it hit the butter dish it never went back in the fridge.