Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I went to Waitrose for my lunch

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I guess it all depends on how stuffed with salt and sugar it is, really.

I confess, I'm not bothered about E numbers. They can throw in as many chemicals as they like as far as I'm concerned.
    Have you truly abandoned the smokes btw? How long now?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Have you truly abandoned the smokes btw? How long now?
    I smoked my last cigarette on Sunday 24th September at 08:00. v also.

Vaping appears to be the answer for me, and given that the nicotine bit is contributing about 1% of the total smoking nastiness, it seems a small price to pay.

Speaking of paying, I calculated today that in the two and a half weeks since quitting we have saved £425. Although vaping liquid costs about £5 per week.

Vaping appears to be the answer for me, and given that the nicotine bit is contributing about 1% of the total smoking nastiness, it seems a small price to pay.

Speaking of paying, I calculated today that in the two and a half weeks since quitting we have saved £425. Although vaping liquid costs about £5 per week.
    Have you become a moody old grouch since giving up?

Or have you always been like this
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Have you become a moody old grouch since giving up?

Or have you always been like this
    No grumpiness, since I have nictine when required.

My word.

What were you doing up at the ungodly hour of 0800 on a Sunday?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    My word.

What were you doing up at the ungodly hour of 0800 on a Sunday?
    I arise each day at 0600 nowadays, a. I think it's a function of age. And when we're away walking I'm up at 5 every morning, without fail, determined that we are boots on and out the door by 6, before anyone else is around

I arise each day at 0600 nowadays, a. I think it's a function of age. And when we're away walking I'm up at 5 every morning, without fail, determined that we are boots on and out the door by 6, before anyone else is around
    5-30 every work day.. 8-00 at weekend if the kids allow it
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

What if several bottles have been taken during the course of the prior evening?

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    What if several bottles have been taken during the course of the prior evening?
    I have had such an evening about twice in the past year, r.

Two (large) glasses of wine is about my limit these days.

What's for breakfast on the walking days?