Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: So Ospina managed to get Chile knocked out of the world cup by ****ing up brilliantly

So Ospina managed to get Chile knocked out of the world cup by ****ing up brilliantly

so the only summer off Sanchex has will be a benefit for Man C/PSG
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    They could look at complaining about Bolivia fielding an ineligible player in a match they drew 0-0 , this then resulted in Peru's 2-0 defeat being overturned from earlier that round, if they hadn't complained they'd have qualified.

What was the free kick given for? Indirect free kicks are incredibly rare.

Just read a report that is absolutely scathing about Ospina not simply letting it in but then the writer goes on to say it took a couple of replays to confirm that it hadn't clipped the wall on the way through

Are you bitter that we can't afford a team of players with which Alexis would like to play?

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Are you bitter that we can't afford a team of players with which Alexis would like to play?
    I'm not bitter about anything at all... the whole Alexis thing is a bit meh to me, Arsenal will be around after he goes and I will continue to support them no matter who is at the club
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar