Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Football bloggers might do themselves a favour by avoiding political comment imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Bear in mind that we currently have an army consisting of half an armoured brigade and about 6 lads from the TA, a navy sans boats, and an air 'force' with an operational capacity of 7. 10 if you include the Battle of Britian Memorial Flight.
    Defeatist. You keep talking like that and you'll end up in front of a firing squad, my lad.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    What position is this?
    I think he plays centre-half.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Oh, that'll just be a sideshow when we all start kicking the shīte out of each other again.

It's been too long, a. The continent is just itching to kick off again. I can feel it.
    The old empires have long gone, so no reason for a big one within Europe, really. NATO might invade Russia, of course, if you're looking forward to that one. Trump tried to oppose that idea and see what happened to him.

Yes, the "good people" seem to have their knickers in a twist about our election ONE YEAR ago. Which is why he got elected.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Bear in mind that we currently have an army consisting of half an armoured brigade and about 6 lads from the TA, a navy sans boats, and an air 'force' with an operational capacity of 7. 10 if you include the Battle of Britian Memorial Flight.
    it is all about the drones nowadays, sc. That and those ICBMs Kim Jung Un is so fond of.

Do we actually have any drones, I wonder?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”